Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talohmiir

08-21-2013

^^ I figured that is what it was. If they kept his current Bola range as his autolock and the new iteration's long range that would be great. Even if the autolock didn't do as much damage or root as long as the skill shot when empowered I'd be ok with it. But can I be greedy and as for the new damage and root duration for both lol.

Ripperz00

08-21-2013

yo

Mobilized Boat

08-21-2013

Quote:
Ripperz00:
yo

sup?

Cujomi

08-21-2013

I know that maybe this has already been discussed, but why not combine the ultimate with the new version and old version? Pressing it once grants stealth, and then re-activating it while still in the timeframe deactivates the stealth and adds the new elements. That way you get the new mechanics that you think work well with Rengar, but you also keep the stealth that many people like for flavour and functionality.

Just a thought.

Ripperz00

08-21-2013

Quote:
Mobilized Boat:
sup?

nothing just waiting for red post. i check every 20 mins. you

PodunkTheMighty

08-21-2013

I can live without the stealth, but the ult consuming your ferocity seems -super- gross. Won't this severely impact his burst by making him unable to R->Empowered Q->Q->W->E->Empowered Q(Or W or E)?

Entheos Geon

08-21-2013

Quote:
Chaos1x:
PLEASE KEEP STEALTH THE ONLY REASON MANY OF US BOUGHT HIM AND HES SKIN IS BECAUSE OF IT. Its what made us fall in love with rengar, its hes "trade mark". I love how scared people get when they are low hp because they KNOW rengar may or may not eat their face off.

Please think about how the majority feel about the champion we love, by changing the stealth you are KILLING THE CHAMPION, We dont care how good he is ( to a point ) i would rather he be slightly worse and have the stealth then he the best character in the game with out it. RENGAR IS STEALTH, its one of the MAIN things about hes ULT, hes most powerful skill, hes moment to shine.

THIS IS A GAME, A GAME 99% OF US PLAY FOR FUN, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? WE PLAY FOR FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Rengars stealth is the funnest thing about him.

Dont kill my champ. nerf or buff him but please keep who he is in tact.

Your caps lock and unbacked opinions are not appreciated.

Personally, I find the pouncing and stabbing aspect of Rengar to be the most fun thing about him and I think it defines him a lot more than his stealth because he's a cat with a huge knife. Nothing about him thematically says "I'm a stealth character."

Raiyn

08-21-2013

Quote:
Entheos Geon:
Your caps lock and unbacked opinions are not appreciated.

Personally, I find the pouncing and stabbing aspect of Rengar to be the most fun thing about him and I think it defines him a lot more than his stealth because he's a cat with a huge knife. Nothing about him thematically says "I'm a stealth character."

Stalker.

Pridestalker.

Stalkers stalk things.. Can't stalk well without at least some aspect of being stealthy >>>>stealth.

PodunkTheMighty

08-21-2013

Quote:
PodunkTheMighty:
I can live without the stealth, but the ult consuming your ferocity seems -super- gross. Won't this severely impact his burst by making him unable to R->Empowered Q->Q->W->E->Empowered Q(Or W or E)?

Thanks random downvoter, you certainly put me in my place.

Serious question though.

lightdragoon88

08-21-2013

Quote:
PodunkTheMighty:
Thanks random downvoter, you certainly put me in my place.

Serious question though.

The ult still generates fury.

It just takes away the one you have at the time of activating it for staying in ult longer.