How to master ADC?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azloki

1 Week Ago

Kinda new to the role, been trying to master it, never succeed.

Dont know how to actually hit and run accurately.
Dont know how to position well.
Dont know how to properly peel with support.

Looking for some expert suggestion/lecture.

Thank you so much!

ilakAkali

1 Week Ago

I'm only gold..

Hit and run.. this is called orb walking, it's something that takes practice, sometimes you can use the 'A' key to do it, only if there are no minions around, otherwise it's the timing of your autoattacks with stepping away(but still in range) of your opponent.

Positioning, you should be fairly close to your team but avoid potential assassins and hard CC. Dont' leave your team at any cost get your damage in at least if you die they can clean up.

Coming from a support player I'd say peeling is 75% of the supports job, and yours is just to orb walk.

RayManZ

1 Week Ago

Experience. Just play adc in normal and you will get it done after awhile. Youtube guides can help with the more advanced tactics.

Gaggle of Koalas

1 Week Ago

I suggest mapping attack move to your middle click.

Forever Joyful

1 Week Ago

I changed around some settings to make it so that hitting A is basically right clicking, except you'll focus the nearest enemy with autoattacks. It's really helped me in teamfights when I'm trying to position away from the threats and also close enough to hurt them. It was in the Movement portion of the settings iirc. Attack Move, or something similar.

Redcadaver

1 Week Ago

I would tell the support if you want to play aggressive or passive. Try to get a good feel for the enemy bot lane. I say communication is key most of the time. Whenever you re running back from getting items but would be the best time to tel your teammate what you want to try.