Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spirit Guard Udyr Available Now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anne

07-17-2013

Time to play Ashe.

Swagboy

07-17-2013

just played with someone with the skin! looks really amazing, good work guys!

PointyBananaz

07-17-2013

Only been waiting for years!

Valenten

07-17-2013

I want that Udyr Forum icon

L3tter Xero

07-17-2013

Wow riot makes a BADAZZ skin for a GAYAZZ champion -_-''. I bet if they made an ultimate skin for a more popular or well played champion they`d make way more money and more people would like it. IDK if its just me but Udyr gets boring in long games, so very disappointed that they made a ultimate skin for a not very popular champ.

New Player Luffy

07-17-2013

great job roit

kingeyad

07-17-2013

Finaly idk what i say ^_^

Coyote X Starrk

07-17-2013

Am i the only one that thinks this is a huge waste of money on an okay-ish character?

RubbyGloom

07-17-2013

wow~~it`s awsome ~~waitting so long~but worth it~XD

Valenten

07-17-2013

Quote:
L3tter Xero:
Wow riot makes a BADAZZ skin for a GAYAZZ champion -_-''. I bet if they made an ultimate skin for a more popular or well played champion they`d make way more money and more people would like it. IDK if its just me but Udyr gets boring in long games, so very disappointed that they made a ultimate skin for a not very popular champ.

dude do you not remember what happened when they released Ezreals Ultimate skin?
he wasnt popular at all he was actually considered one of the worst ad carries in the game. He then got the skin and was played a TON and people figured out he was really good and then the pros even picked him up and he got even more popular. honestly the best way to get attention on a champion is to give it an Ultimate skin from past experience.

Plenty of people will by the skin simply cause its the best skin Riot has put out and alot of them dont even play udyr so for about a few days - a week there will be terrible udyrs.