Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


AODRG's 9 Tips and Tricks for Role Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

07-15-2013

Quote:
Dear Urgot:
10: Visit Urgot's thread.

Please.

I'm lonely.

*Cries*


You aren't the only one...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostvoider Rick

Senior Member

07-15-2013

I'll consider paying a visit.....
Back to the point, I could always get a refresher once in a while......


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mord

Senior Member

07-15-2013

Quote:
AskKarthus:
You aren't the only one...

Certain champs are not as popular to visit. I am one of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

07-15-2013

Quote:
Ask Mord:
Certain champs are not as popular to visit. I am one of them.


Its because they fear us. I've been here for far longer than some people (Quinn, Nami) and my thread is a third their size. I have no other explanation other than that they fear us.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Zed

Senior Member

07-15-2013

Uuuuurg. The two sentence post is creeping into my repertoire. How to avoid... These are really good points to return to. Rereading my posts and improving them is something I havent tried. I'd like to add that complementing/encouraging people when you enjoy their posts never hurts. Inversely, constructive critisism is unwelcome if you arent supremely tactful. So be tactful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostvoider Rick

Senior Member

07-15-2013

Hey, I like you guys....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask King Trynda

Senior Member

07-16-2013

Quote:
AskKarthus:
Its because they fear us. I've been here for far longer than some people (Quinn, Nami) and my thread is a third their size. I have no other explanation other than that they fear us.


I think this may be a little wrong. I've been here as long as liss and she's way bigger than me. And liss is more scary then trynd, because when it comes down to it he's basically just a guy with a giant sword who has anger management issues.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

07-16-2013

#11: Try roleplaying someone evil just once.

You might really like it.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

07-16-2013

Quote:
I think this may be a little wrong. I've been here as long as liss and she's way bigger than me. And liss is more scary then trynd, because when it comes down to it he's basically just a guy with a giant sword who has anger management issues.


That was a joke.

Quote:
#11: Try roleplaying someone evil just once.

You might really like it.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!


Hi there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

Senior Member

07-16-2013

Added this to the list of helpful guides on the "New RPer" thread.