[guide] Mundo: Mundo Mundo Mundo Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vagflap

01-16-2010

Absolutely genius......I can't beleive it's an actual guide.....in some kind of code mundo language. And he took the time to write it!

LOVE IT

Eviant

01-17-2010

Lol, Once again Con, you write quite an interesting guide that not only has me lmfao, But has me really wanting to try it your way.
Sadly however, being rather new to the game, I only have a small variety of champions.
So, I was hoping that you could do one of Amumu, so that I can work up the points to try Cho and The Madman of Zuan

Morteth

01-18-2010

Do you have any gameplay of you playing Mundo? Or of a well-played Mundo with this build or a very similar one?

I'm just curious, I've never really seen a well-played Mundo video from start to finish. Only have seen videos where they are fed. And no livestreams I've noticed have Mundo.

private

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG Crono View Post
I recently purchased the good doctor, and this guide has been very good to me. So thank you!

Though, I do notice that lots of times, I'm very much tempted to get boots earlier then you recommend. It can be slightly annoying being bootless when you have a whole team of booted brutes on the other side.

I played againstg a guy that would get warmogs and three hearts of gold before boots and he dominated. im sure you will be fine without them until warmogs, you have ur ult to run and you have cleaver to cleaver

Cat Girl Shrek

03-06-2010

MUNDO SHALL GOES WHERE HE PLEASES
enough said.
Period.

unentschieden

03-06-2010

Great Guide but could use a update. Spirit Visage is a must for Mundo right now.

TurkeyBaconSub

03-16-2010

Mundo reading about other Mundo's make Mundo throw cleavers.

Mundo sometimes run across map just to kill squishy because squishy made Mundo die with ultimate, Mundo likes using ghost and ult in order to Mundo much faster. Mundo make cleaver marks in everything, sometimes him, sometimes enemy face.

Mundo is in cleaver mood right now.

armpit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Ha ha, I hit control F typed in the word Mundo then checked the highlight all box...

My screen turned bright yellow

Malderon

03-25-2010

Very nice guide, I like your style.

However, will this do enough damage? Me being relatively new to the Doctor, and with voices stating that Mundo just cannot tank because of lack of crowd control abilities, I am starting to doubt the effectiveness of a bulky/tank Mundo. Sure, cleavers are still a pain, but other than that, why hit a fat, heavily tanked Mundo when you can opt to go after a squishy DPSer instead? So could people with more experience than my humble self care to illuminate? Thanks in advance .

And yes, I know I'm still far too reflective to Mundo a proper Mundo, I'm working on it .

Lprsti99

03-25-2010

Quote:
Very nice guide, I like your style.

However, will this do enough damage? Me being relatively new to the Doctor, and with voices stating that Mundo just cannot tank because of lack of crowd control abilities, I am starting to doubt the effectiveness of a bulky/tank Mundo. Sure, cleavers are still a pain, but other than that, why hit a fat, heavily tanked Mundo when you can opt to go after a squishy DPSer instead? So could people with more experience than my humble self care to illuminate? Thanks in advance .

And yes, I know I'm still far too reflective to Mundo a proper Mundo, I'm working on it .
I roll with this build a lot (with Spirit Visage thrown into the mix), and I basically use the cleavers like Cho's rupture: To turn the enemies in my lane into sniveling, impotent tower huggers, severely damping their income (which works even better when a friend is laning with me as a carry, as I'm essentially babysitting). Use the ult whenever you need to, especially once you get visage. Basically, look at it as a free full heal, that also lets you chase/run aw- erm, advance in the opposite direction. This gives the two of us an effective freefarm, and once my lane mate gets farmed enough, he can **** off, go gank, do whatever, and I simply hold the lane, popping into other lanes often enough to put the fear into the other enemies as well. Once you get the impaler, just start eating the towers in your lane, as he tears them up with masochism and atma's. If the enemy team ignores you, great, eat all the way to their nexus (as long as you team isn't getting pounded, go help if needed). If they come after you, let your team push, and you either lead them across half of the map, or just keep them occupied until you die, at which point, your team should have a tower kill or two. However, always cleaver. Make **** sure you put the healthy fear of the cleaver in them. It's a psychological thing: sure, maybe you aren't a full on tank, lacking CC, but if you play right, you'll make them so **** terrified of you and your cleavers, whenever you show up, they'll either bolt, or want to focus you down, and Mundo takes a lot of focusing. If you live, great! If not, at least your team (who we're assuming to be halfway competent, I know, it's a stretch) should have killed at least two of them (or at least their carry).