[guide] Mundo: Mundo Mundo Mundo Mundo

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

condon

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnkyTwn View Post
Please tell me you write a hilarious blog somewhere that i can read.
I have a hard enough time dealing with brain damage and a narcotics problem. Also, all my posts are made via carrier pigeon from the middle of the heart of Africa, where I spend all day dancing around a fire screaming about white devils and making love to wildlife in an attempt to spawn a worthy heir.

So no, not really.

DaGhost

12-19-2009

How did you spend you masteries /15/15 without wasting a point in Utility?

condon

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGhost View Post
How did you spend you masteries /15/15 without wasting a point in Utility?
I just picked up greed, I didn't worry to much about it, to be honest. One point does not a game break.

Telak

12-20-2009

Great mundo's **** this is an awesome guide

Samurro

12-20-2009

Dude, your guides really rock, because they are so funny. But still I have a question regarding this:

Which stuff do you take to get so stoned, pm plz! :P

Keep up the goodwork, maybe a Sion/Tryn Guide?

Falks

12-25-2009

Hi, I've never posted on the forums before but I just had to comment on how this guide changed my life. Bored of my usual champion selections I decided to give Mundo a try, following the instructions in this guide. I got into a game with a friend who was skeptical of my choice to play this hero who was completely new to me. As soon as we got into our lane, however, I began to throw cleavers. Like, every 4 seconds more cleavers. It was magical. No matter where I threw them I was met with the sound of meat being cleaved. So many cleavers were thrown, in fact, that the trynd and evelyn we laned against RAGE QUIT within the first 5 minutes, and were quickly followed by a third member of their team after I started spamming chat with MUNDO RAGE QUIT WHO HE PLEASES and similar banter. So thank you, OP, for showing me the way of the cleaver. I am in your meaty debt.

Endorph

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetal View Post
I'd like to see a Word Cloud of the OP.
http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/1501024/Mundo

done.

The Detective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2010

Seconding Dr. Niles's comment. Every hero I love, except for Kat, has a well written and funny guide based (usually) on how I play them. However, I've gotten better after reading your guides, and my enemies hate it. They also hate cleavers, on an unrelated note.

condon

01-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cano Cole View Post
Seconding Dr. Niles's comment. Every hero I love, except for Kat, has a well written and funny guide based (usually) on how I play them. However, I've gotten better after reading your guides, and my enemies hate it. They also hate cleavers, on an unrelated note.
Cleavers are always related.

GG Crono

01-15-2010

I recently purchased the good doctor, and this guide has been very good to me. So thank you!

Though, I do notice that lots of times, I'm very much tempted to get boots earlier then you recommend. It can be slightly annoying being bootless when you have a whole team of booted brutes on the other side.

1234567 ... 8