Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Multiple bug issues, demotion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Recently I experienced multiple bug issues in consecutive games. I lagged horribly(i know the lag is not my comp or my internet for other reasons), disconnecting and reconnecting for three games in a row, which proceeded to be losses. Immediately afterward I played an ARAM because i was sick of having to worry about losing a ranked match while lagging. The ARAM was completely bug free so I proceeded to try another ranked game on Summoners Rift. About 5 minutes into the game I started having ping problems. Around ten minutes I disconnected and when i reconnected I was lvl 1 and couldnt use abilities or summoners. After I died once, I was once again able to use abilities but I couldnt use summoners for the rest of the game. The game ended as a loss. Immediately after the game I recieved a notification from Riot that I had decayed due to inactivity and I was demoted even though I had played multiple games recently and my LP was well above 0. Using Mac Client on a 13 inch MBP. Please help Riot. I want to play your game.