Which Champ?

Shaco 1 9.09%
Jax 3 27.27%
Pantheon 1 9.09%
Warwick 4 36.36%
Xin Zhao 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

champion selection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jumptherock

11-27-2010

I kno there are 100 of these, but i'm at around 2000 IP again, and wondering wat character i should get. Last time I had 3150 IP, i got Udyr and he sucked with my style of play.
the choices i've come down to are:

Shaco-seems fairly interesting but doesnt seem as melee oriented as others
Jax- looks pretty cool and has stun but not quite sure about him and his dodging power
Pantheon- almost every game I go into, there is usually 1 and the people who use him usually end up positive
Warwick-again stun but i sorta think he'll drain through his MP pretty well
Xin Zhao- like his ult for team battles and other 2 moves but i hav heard from people saying he's bad

I usually play as Master Yi because he has the power late game to just destroy everybody. But 1 of the main things Im looking for is doing well in the early game as well as the late game in 1v1's/2v2's.

RagnarVonBloodax

11-27-2010

As far as MP and warwick, if your WW you should be jungling, there plenty of guides for it,and you should have the blue buff fairly often so that burning through MP is not as much of a problem.

All in all I would say Xin Zhao or WW. Both have passives that let them stay in lane and farm longer than most, improving their early game, and both are highly destructive carries late game, which you seem to like from the sounds of it.

ProRap1st

11-27-2010

don't get so hasty and try before you buy

no one on the forums can tell you what champions you'll like

Tokinatoor

11-29-2010

Jax is a f*cking monster at 18, but starts becoming strong at lvl 6.

Leap->Empower is a brutal combo at lvl 2 too.

Riot just buffed him a lot too. He is not going to get much stronger than he is now.

Zerid

11-29-2010

Try before you buy? Is there a way a way to do this?