Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snowball Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wu Thuong

12-15-2009

I was just wondering whether the bonuses of these items at 20 stacks work properly...

in the last game i was playing warwick and bought myself a Sword of Occult and the Leviathan Armor. After ganking for a while i got 20 stacks on both items but i didnt noticed any difference. It didnt seemed as if i was moving 15% faster.
The 15% damage reduction was too hard to notice because the enemy champions werent able to do **** against me anyway.

Meijals Soulstealer is probably working, but does anyone know about the other items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildfire393

12-15-2009

Quote:
Wu Thuong:
I was just wondering whether the bonuses of these items at 20 stacks work properly...

in the last game i was playing warwick and bought myself a Sword of Occult and the Leviathan Armor. After ganking for a while i got 20 stacks on both items but i didnt noticed any difference. It didnt seemed as if i was moving 15% faster.
The 15% damage reduction was too hard to notice because the enemy champions werent able to do **** against me anyway.

Meijals Soulstealer is probably working, but does anyone know about the other items?

There's a quantifiable way to determine these values.

Look at your movespeed with 20 stacks, see if it is higher than just your base + boots (use someone with nothing that boosts his move speed and no masteries/runes/items that boost it).

Testing the DR is a little harder, it'd probably require a practice game.