Reverting to level 1 in match

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostess

07-12-2013

Occasionally if I die in a match, I'll respawn at level one with all abilities locked, including summoner spells. Other players still see me as whatever level I've gotten to, but all my stuff is locked. I don't have logs but if it happens again I'll get them. Still experiencing lag and reconnects when both ping and lag are in the green too.

Mirror

07-12-2013

That sounds insane.

I would recommend you reinstall entirely. I don't know what could break to cause that, but it has to be something pretty cray.

Riot Baconhawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

07-14-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Can you attach a screenshot of the problem as well as r3dlogs and dxdiag? That'd be really helpful in helping us take a look at the issue. Thanks!

Vlad Alexa

07-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Baconhawk View Post
Can you attach a screenshot of the problem as well as r3dlogs and dxdiag? That'd be really helpful in helping us take a look at the issue. Thanks!
cough ... dxdiag ... as in DirectX Diagnostics ... as in Microsoft DirectX ... as in proprietary and restricted to Microsoft Windows only ... cough ... this is the mac forum

Arc Kalocal

07-14-2013

I've had this happen to me once months ago. Restarting LOL was the only way I could fix it.

Balancer

07-14-2013

this has happened to me too before. happened when i was having major connection issues. I dont think i fully disconnected, but i did have the "Reconnecting" bar at the top of the screen. Level 1, all abilities locked, and there were the "+" signs above each ability as if i could rank one up, but they were also all greyed out

edit: haha didnt notice this was the mac testing forum. im on windows 8 and it's happened to me, just once i believe.

Archiplex

07-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Baconhawk View Post

I have an old screenshot of it happening a while ago to me

http://archiplex.tumblr.com/image/52510511860

Gudge

07-14-2013

I'm pretty sure this is related to the 3.9 patch issues. I just had a game where I had various lag/disconnect issues and at one point I was also level 1 (actually around 13), plus none of my skills or summoner spells could be used. All me stats were reverted to level 1 without Runes. Once the lag stopped I was back to my actual level again.

I should note I'm on Windows 8, but my experience was the same as the OP. I've had several very laggy games in the last few days. Only notice the reverting to Level 1 thing in my last game.

Archiplex

07-15-2013

Oh woah, yeah, i'm on windows 8 too, and this happened to me during 3.8 so it's unrelated to 3.9

IrregularPipes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2013

So... Yeah Aram. Started off fine, Past 3 games today fine, then this. Game starts fine, until i get a triple kill then all of D/C hell breaks loose. Checked for redundant processes, had none, checked firewall, had access, restart internet on computer and reconnect, nothing changes,
restart router, still all ****.

Moves locked team lvl 1

Screen shot below

idk why i blacked out names forgot you all see it when i post anyways

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Omg WTF LOL.jpg (353.7 KB, 30 views)