Has a guide for premades been written?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toasted Yak

12-15-2009

Been searching Guides & Strategy with no luck. I have a bunch of RL friends that play LoL and we have been discussing combinations of champions, items, etc. to try and build great teams. My assumption is that clans may keep this kind of talk to themselves, but has anyone seen a guide for this kind of topic?

Xate

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasted Yak View Post
Been searching Guides & Strategy with no luck. I have a bunch of RL friends that play LoL and we have been discussing combinations of champions, items, etc. to try and build great teams. My assumption is that clans may keep this kind of talk to themselves, but has anyone seen a guide for this kind of topic?
When I play with RL friends we just play whoever we're in the mood to play and go with it. Usually win too, just because vent / being around the people your playing with helps the communication, which is a huge factor.

When I play with my team we usually try to have a tank for every game and fixing up our summoner spells so that nobody is overlapping someone elses in some way and making it less efficient.

Try different things until you find something that works for your/your friends playstyle.

In the mean time, http://www.mobafire.com/ is pretty helpful.

SomeoneRandom

12-15-2009

Pretty much saying what was said above, there hasnt been a guide for it yet since I think most of the top end teams want to keep their secrets or something, but just play what you enjoy, this is a game after all

Try to just aim for team synergy, especially in pairs for the laning phases

Teams that focus on doing one thing really well work out too... for example... Gangplank + Fiddledix + Amumu + Nunu + any carry, to completely dominate team fights while still having late carry potential and can be quite funny

Also if your going for something super competitive, make sure you have balance in your heroes 1-2 carries 1-2 tank 1-2 support, as well as someone who is spec'd for clairvoyance ( at least 1 ) and someone for fortify ( at least 1 )