Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the best ADC NA LCS?

Zuna 10 1.83%
Cop 16 2.93%
Sneaky 42 7.68%
Doublelift 260 47.53%
Maplestreet 5 0.91%
DontMashMe 5 0.91%
WildTurtle 191 34.92%
Imaqtpie 18 3.29%
Voters 547 .

Best ADC NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

barfyook

10-11-2013

Quote:
Nyhvr:
Most of solo queue isn't about mechanics, standard & low mechanics are required to advance in the the solo queue ranked ladder. I'm not going to say all silvers have better mechanics than Reginald or Saintvicious, they don't. But there's probably quite a few who do, Mechanics are not a strong suite of Reginald or Saintvicious, it's reflected in our solo queue mentality and priorities that mechanics are not high on the list of valuable strengths needed to climb the solo queue ladder, or at least weren't until Reginald & Saintvicious were shown to be have weak mechanics.

Mechanics does not directly equal rank, people in ranked are there for a reason, and more often than not, they can get there, and do, with not much past basic mechanics like last hitting. Professionals also make dirt tier mistakes sometimes, so that's comparable, too.

There's a lot of aspects about this game, and there's a lot involved in being skilled at this game. Mechanics is one part of that, it's not a rule against silver players to be mechanically great. If you think there aren't a few silver players that'd play Fizz better than Reginald you're delusional and you're just thinking about the fact that these 'professionals' are called 'professionals', Reginald isn't on par, he needs to remove himself from the play roster of TSM. Saintvicious went back to coaching, that's fine, he knows a lot about the game and didn't spend the time on improving his mechanics.

Everyone expects a certain level of performance from professionals, Reginald is subpar, and disappointing. Reginald should have way better mechanics, instead, he's focused on the business aspect side or not learning how to play his champions very well & pulling blue/red cards multiple times on TF when he wants gold cards in the professional scene. That should never happen and it's shameful for the NA scene.

lol, soloque is all mechanics... it's been said a million times by pros because it's the truth

Reginald is pretty disappointing compared to other world class mid laners, but he's still better than you or anyone you know, and if you think otherwise you've clearly never played with a Diamond player before. Even the worst players in DiamondIbesides smurfs) are 1000% times better mechanically than the best players in Silver. Now keep in mind Reginald is a pro player who trolls in soloque and is practically challenger and you might begin to understand how silly and dumb these statements you are making really are.

FFS, HotShotGG is Diamond1 with 100 LP playing the most mechanically demanding champion in the game(Leblanc)... Saintvicious was playing Vayne just the other night on his stream and carried.

Revenged25

10-11-2013

I've played vs some diamonds, I don't think it was their mechanics that stood out to me but rather their knowledge, positioning, experience, and communication. They are simply better as the small things of the game that make a huge difference, such as how much trading and at what point is right, even if you "lost" the trade if it setup a successful gank etc.

Nyhver

10-11-2013

Quote:
barfyook:
lol, soloque is all mechanics... it's been said a million times by pros because it's the truth

No, you don't know anything.
Quote:
barfyook:
[U]
Reginald is pretty disappointing compared to other world class mid laners, but he's still better than you or anyone you know, and if you think otherwise you've clearly never played with a Diamond player before. Even the worst players in DiamondIbesides smurfs) are 1000% times better mechanically than the best players in Silver. Now keep in mind Reginald is a pro player who trolls in soloque and is practically challenger and you might begin to understand how silly and dumb these statements you are making really are.

You're delusional.
Quote:
barfyook:
[U]FFS, HotShotGG is Diamond1 with 100 LP playing the most mechanically demanding champion in the game(Leblanc)... Saintvicious was playing Vayne just the other night on his stream and carried.

HSGG was known for his weak mechanics and never winning lane, he retired from playing from CLG and went on to actually be impressive, he was complimented by Faker on his Leblanc.

Vayne is said to be overpowered, at least in solo queue by many players, high rated and low rated. It's not hard to be effective with Vayne, just like Zed, playing them at the skill cap is different, playing them effectively isn't hard.

My Zed is better than Reginald's Zed. I'm a humble person, that sounds arrogant... it's not.

You disagreeing with me about Reginald shows me that you know nothing that you speak of.

barfyook

10-11-2013

Quote:
Nyhvr:
No, you don't know anything.

You're delusional.

HSGG was known for his weak mechanics and never winning lane, he retired from playing from CLG and went on to actually be impressive, he was complimented by Faker on his Leblanc.

Vayne is said to be overpowered, at least in solo queue by many players, high rated and low rated. It's not hard to be effective with Vayne, just like Zed, playing them at the skill cap is different, playing them effectively isn't hard.

My Zed is better than Reginald's Zed. I'm a humble person, that sounds arrogant... it's not.

You disagreeing with me about Reginald shows me that you know nothing that you speak of.

HotshotGG trained 10 times harder as a pro then he does now days. The level of play at pro tourneys ia much higher than ****ing solo queue.

and if you honestly think your zed is better than Regi's, then why is he Challenger and a pro player and you are literally a gold 1 ****ter? Honestly, how delusional and stupid can you possibly be?

Frozen

10-13-2013

That Frozen guy is the best adc na in my opinion. He is like Silver III or something. Man so pro. I want his autograph.....lel

Chaos Reverse

12-11-2013

where dyrus?

xMonster Craverz

09-25-2014

Wild Turtle no question.