Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the best ADC NA LCS?

Zuna 10 1.83%
Cop 16 2.93%
Sneaky 42 7.68%
Doublelift 260 47.53%
Maplestreet 5 0.91%
DontMashMe 5 0.91%
WildTurtle 191 34.92%
Imaqtpie 18 3.29%
Voters 547 .

Best ADC NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SLyTeeee

08-25-2013

Chaox, he will always be the best...

Miss Inaba

08-30-2013

Jummychrist <3

Quality Games

09-02-2013

Wildturtle is no where close, after today in my eyes. I think Doublelift > Sneaky > Turtle

Prefix

Recruiter

09-03-2013

Mechanics - Zuna
Overall - WildTurtle

Dlift is similar to Zuna in mechanics but he throws so damn much.

TooBeastIy

Recruiter

09-04-2013

Quote:
Prefix:
Mechanics - Zuna
Overall - WildTurtle

Dlift is similar to Zuna in mechanics but he throws so damn much.

uhhh how do you not close a 50 min game on trist when ur team has been ahead for 90% of the game?

Emily Zhang

10-09-2013

Definitely I am Lod

Aetch

10-10-2013

Dlift

Nyhver

10-10-2013

Quote:
Cavo:
No one in the LCS is bad. Anytime a bronze or silver player says someone in the LCS is bad it cracks me up so much. Cop is a methodical player, he doesn't really ever go for the flashy plays that a lot of people like cheering for. This is why his KDA was so off the wall insane for the first half of the spring split. He did his job well, didn't take unnecesary risks, and his team held the number one spot for 9 weeks straight. Now his team isn't doing that well and people want to blame him. They're pretty ignorant or downright stupid, and 99% of people commenting on the LCS are not qualified to do so. I propose a new rule that prohibits anyone who isn't Diamond from commenting on the LCS. They should read and learn, but not be allowed to say things that just make the rest of the community dumber. Let's be honest, some bronze is reading the OP and talking to his friends on skype about how bad Cop is because it makes him feel like he knows what he's talking about. He doesn't, the OP doesn't, and the rest of you don't. Thank you, that is all.

Apparently you can only know about this game or be good at all aspects once you're in diamond.

You're going to suggest to me that Reginald or Saintvicious has better mechanics than mechanically strong silver, bronze, gold and platinum players. He doesn't.

Diamond players and professional players often disagree with each other, often. You can say they have a general better understanding of the game so they can disagree with each other, and you'd be right. That isn't to say no one else knows what their talking about. There are bits of information, predictions or insight coming from people other than what is conventionally seen as 'the best' or 'the authority on the matter'. That isn't to say Cop is a trash ADC, he isn't, he's in the LCS for a reason. In terms of being on par professional as a player, being a world class player though, being internationally great, Reginald isn't and hasn't been on par during season three.

barfyook

10-10-2013

Quote:
Nyhvr:
Apparently you can only know about this game or be good at all aspects once you're in diamond.

You're going to suggest to me that Reginald or Saintvicious has better mechanics than mechanically strong silver, bronze, gold and platinum players. He doesn't.

Diamond players and professional players often disagree with each other, often. You can say they have a general better understanding of the game so they can disagree with each other, and you'd be right. That isn't to say no one else knows what their talking about. There are bits of information, predictions or insight coming from people other than what is conventionally seen as 'the best' or 'the authority on the matter'. That isn't to say Cop is a trash ADC, he isn't, he's in the LCS for a reason. In terms of being on par professional as a player, being a world class player though, being internationally great, Reginald isn't and hasn't been on par during season three.

lol, you've got to be kidding me

there are literally almost a million players who ACTIVELY play ranked games on the NA servers and there are only 40 players in the LCS, there is NOTHING comparable about the level of play of the absolute worst player in the LCS to anyone in Bronze, Silver, Gold... ESPECIALLY THEIR MECHANICS!

inb4 crazy rant about elo hell, feeders, trolls, afkers, how anyone could be pro if they had the time, and how asian pros have no life

Nyhver

10-11-2013

Quote:
barfyook:
lol, you've got to be kidding me

there are literally almost a million players who ACTIVELY play ranked games on the NA servers and there are only 40 players in the LCS, there is NOTHING comparable about the level of play of the absolute worst player in the LCS to anyone in Bronze, Silver, Gold... ESPECIALLY THEIR MECHANICS!

inb4 crazy rant about elo hell, feeders, trolls, afkers, how anyone could be pro if they had the time, and how asian pros have no life

Most of solo queue isn't about mechanics, standard & low mechanics are required to advance in the the solo queue ranked ladder. I'm not going to say all silvers have better mechanics than Reginald or Saintvicious, they don't. But there's probably quite a few who do, Mechanics are not a strong suite of Reginald or Saintvicious, it's reflected in our solo queue mentality and priorities that mechanics are not high on the list of valuable strengths needed to climb the solo queue ladder, or at least weren't until Reginald & Saintvicious were shown to be have weak mechanics.

Mechanics does not directly equal rank, people in ranked are there for a reason, and more often than not, they can get there, and do, with not much past basic mechanics like last hitting. Professionals also make dirt tier mistakes sometimes, so that's comparable, too.

There's a lot of aspects about this game, and there's a lot involved in being skilled at this game. Mechanics is one part of that, it's not a rule against silver players to be mechanically great. If you think there aren't a few silver players that'd play Fizz better than Reginald you're delusional and you're just thinking about the fact that these 'professionals' are called 'professionals', Reginald isn't on par, he needs to remove himself from the play roster of TSM. Saintvicious went back to coaching, that's fine, he knows a lot about the game and didn't spend the time on improving his mechanics.

Everyone expects a certain level of performance from professionals, Reginald is subpar, and disappointing. Reginald should have way better mechanics, instead, he's focused on the business aspect side or not learning how to play his champions very well & pulling blue/red cards multiple times on TF when he wants gold cards in the professional scene. That should never happen and it's shameful for the NA scene.