Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the best ADC NA LCS?

Zuna 10 1.83%
Cop 16 2.93%
Sneaky 42 7.68%
Doublelift 260 47.53%
Maplestreet 5 0.91%
DontMashMe 5 0.91%
WildTurtle 191 34.92%
Imaqtpie 18 3.29%
Voters 547 .

Best ADC NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJollyB

07-11-2013

Ah, I see. This is the first LCS I've watched, just noticed that Doublelift has been doing some great things as Tristana.

ATLG Ares

07-12-2013

Quote:
Bullistix:
Cop shouldn't even be part of that poll out of respect for the other ADCs

Really? Wow. Just wow. He is Diamond 1 at least, had an insane kda last season and has been on the competitive scene for a while now.

Although @Cavo and Baxter, this kinda thing happens in any sport. Take for instance football (soccer for non Europeans) England at the world cup 2010 and the fans were all saying it was Rooney's fault although its a team of 15 people (including subs etc) ???

ATLG Ares

07-12-2013

Also I would say

Zuna - Tristana
Cop - Miss Fortune
Wildturtle - Draven
maplestreet - Varus
dontmashme - Ezreal
Doublelift - Vayne
imaqtpie - Draven??
Sneaky - Ezreal

Baxter the Teddy

07-12-2013

Quote:
simof99:
Really? Wow. Just wow. He is Diamond 1 at least, had an insane kda last season and has been on the competitive scene for a while now.

Although @Cavo and Baxter, this kinda thing happens in any sport. Take for instance football (soccer for non Europeans) England at the world cup 2010 and the fans were all saying it was Rooney's fault although its a team of 15 people (including subs etc) ???

I know. And i notice he never did respond. Nor has anyone else who has siad it's Cops fault.

Cavo

07-12-2013

Quote:
Cavo:
No one in the LCS is bad. Anytime a bronze or silver player says someone in the LCS is bad it cracks me up so much. Cop is a methodical player, he doesn't really ever go for the flashy plays that a lot of people like cheering for. This is why his KDA was so off the wall insane for the first half of the spring split. He did his job well, didn't take unnecesary risks, and his team held the number one spot for 9 weeks straight. Now his team isn't doing that well and people want to blame him. They're pretty ignorant or downright stupid, and 99% of people commenting on the LCS are not qualified to do so. I propose a new rule that prohibits anyone who isn't Diamond from commenting on the LCS. They should read and learn, but not be allowed to say things that just make the rest of the community dumber. Let's be honest, some bronze is reading the OP and talking to his friends on skype about how bad Cop is because it makes him feel like he knows what he's talking about. He doesn't, the OP doesn't, and the rest of you don't. Thank you, that is all.

I felt it was important to re-post this for people who skipped it their first time through.

Spicey123

07-13-2013

I am a big CLG fan making me biased towards Doublelift but I think it's pretty clear who the best ADC in NA is. He's gone up several times against ADC's from all over the world and he's always done well. All Stars was a decent example.

Shattered Clock

07-17-2013

I personally like Cop's playstyle as an ADC, it suits the way I prefer to play the role (farm up, stay safe, then kill them once you have a good lead+build). He is a consistent ADC and plays the way he wants to and not the way everyone else does which is +1 from me.

Cbwade15

07-17-2013

WildTurtl that guy is a monster.

Lstrike

07-17-2013

it doesnt matter who the best ADC is. The meta is shifting in such a way that ADC are playing less of a role in the outcome of a game than ever.. Its a sad thing really.. With the release of too many assassins, it doesnt matter which ADC you pick, as long as you dont feed, you are good.

The better question is who are the best mids and junglers coz I think they can really change the game. Top players to some extent.. Supports are there just to give first bloods... Sure the vision ward wars are awesome and the occasional flash ult or just ult are good but more than that they are pretty useless..

Just my 2 cents..

Anyway, I voted for Doublelift coz he atleast tries and mechanically the best..

Cavo

07-17-2013

Quote:
Lstrike:
it doesnt matter who the best ADC is. The meta is shifting in such a way that ADC are playing less of a role in the outcome of a game than ever.. Its a sad thing really.. With the release of too many assassins, it doesnt matter which ADC you pick, as long as you dont feed, you are good.

The better question is who are the best mids and junglers coz I think they can really change the game. Top players to some extent.. Supports are there just to give first bloods... Sure the vision ward wars are awesome and the occasional flash ult or just ult are good but more than that they are pretty useless..

Just my 2 cents..

Anyway, I voted for Doublelift coz he atleast tries and mechanically the best..

Wow...never seen someone who was so willing to openly and nonchalantly admit that they know nothing about this game at the competitive level. I tip my hat to you sir for not caring what people think.