Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the best ADC NA LCS?

Zuna 10 1.83%
Cop 16 2.93%
Sneaky 42 7.68%
Doublelift 260 47.53%
Maplestreet 5 0.91%
DontMashMe 5 0.91%
WildTurtle 191 34.92%
Imaqtpie 18 3.29%
Voters 547 .

Best ADC NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADAMScuh

07-11-2013

who is the best ADC in NA?

Baxter the Teddy

07-11-2013

Tough question.

Mechanics- Doubellift
Overall- Wildturtl

But I think they're all pretty close...

Bullistix

07-11-2013

Cop shouldn't even be part of that poll out of respect for the other ADCs

Cavo

07-11-2013

If anyone's voting for anyone other than Doublelift, they are wrong. But I respect your opinions, even though I believe that they are stupid.

Baxter the Teddy

07-11-2013

Quote:
Bullistix:
Cop shouldn't even be part of that poll out of respect for the other ADCs

Why? Like every single person who says Cop is bad or claims he's the reason Curse is losing please give me a well thought out,. accurate breakdown of his play that makes him bad.

Cavo

07-11-2013

No one in the LCS is bad. Anytime a bronze or silver player says someone in the LCS is bad it cracks me up so much. Cop is a methodical player, he doesn't really ever go for the flashy plays that a lot of people like cheering for. This is why his KDA was so off the wall insane for the first half of the spring split. He did his job well, didn't take unnecesary risks, and his team held the number one spot for 9 weeks straight. Now his team isn't doing that well and people want to blame him. They're pretty ignorant or downright stupid, and 99% of people commenting on the LCS are not qualified to do so. I propose a new rule that prohibits anyone who isn't Diamond from commenting on the LCS. They should read and learn, but not be allowed to say things that just make the rest of the community dumber. Let's be honest, some bronze is reading the OP and talking to his friends on skype about how bad Cop is because it makes him feel like he knows what he's talking about. He doesn't, the OP doesn't, and the rest of you don't. Thank you, that is all.

TheJollyB

07-11-2013

I feel like Doublelift definitely has the most consistent performance, but then again their entire team strategy is wrap their opponent up in team fights and let Doublelift split push and farm all game, especially when he's playing Tristana.

I'm not going to say one ADC is better than the others, but If we're talking specific champions, I'd say each person excels on:

Doublelift: Tristana
Imaqtpie: Graves or Draven
Sneaky: Ezreal
Zuna: Kog'mawwwwwww (those plays!)
Maplestreet: Varus
Dontmashme: Ezreal

Really have no clue who to put under Cop and Wildturtle though.

Cavo

07-11-2013

Have you watched any pros play other than in the last couple weeks? Because Doublelift only recently really started playing Trist in the LCS, he's far better known for his vayne. Wildturtle would definitely be draven, more than qtpie imo. Zuna's playing kog because they don't let him have trist, she gets banend against him. Maplestreet is another draven. There's a whole lot more to the ADCs than which one you think they play the most or are best at.

ProtoStorm

07-11-2013

Quote:
TheJollyB:
I feel like Doublelift definitely has the most consistent performance, but then again their entire team strategy is wrap their opponent up in team fights and let Doublelift split push and farm all game, especially when he's playing Tristana.

I'm not going to say one ADC is better than the others, but If we're talking specific champions, I'd say each person excels on:

Doublelift: Tristana
Imaqtpie: Graves or Draven
Sneaky: Ezreal
Zuna: Kog'mawwwwwww (those plays!)
Maplestreet: Varus
Dontmashme: Ezreal

Really have no clue who to put under Cop and Wildturtle though.

Doublelift is definitely not really known for his tristana play(that's just lately). His Vayne is just too OP.

Baxter the Teddy

07-11-2013

imp.