gaming mouse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbis

12-15-2009

so... I need a new gaming mouse/keyboard for christmas. I've heard that razer makes hands down the best product. Is this true? if it is what mouase should I buy. my normal instinct is to just buy the most expensive one, but I really like the idea of this one.

suggestions?

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2009

Why the hell would you need the Naga. Unless you're a professionally sponsored WoW player who needs all the macro keys then maybe. Other wise I'd just say stay away from it

I personally hate Razor mouses. They feel way to light and feels cheap because of it. I don't know I like having some heft to it.

I've had the Mx510, Mx518, G5, G5(v2), G7, played with my friends G9. Its more of a personal preference thing really.

I'm a huge fan of the G series and I like the option of the weights. But really you don't need to get the most expensive mouse out there. My friend uses an old Mx518 for years and he won't make the switch no matter how much I try to convince him.

Grackis

12-15-2009

same as his friend mx518 best mouse everrrrrr i will never change have bought at least 5-6 of them.

p.s. only reason i have had to buy so many is 1 for desktop 4 for my laptop the laptop ones dont last very long pulling them in and out of backpacks every single day causes the cords to die fast.

Spanvro

12-15-2009

hmmm i would recommend this mouse
Logitech Marble Mouse Optical
Opticalp://www.ergonomicoffice.com.au/products/images_large/Logitech%20Marble%20Mouse%20400x400%2072dpi.JPG
Its a pretty good mouse ive been using it for 2 years now and its still good lol. i say its good cuz you can move your chacrter really fast without like moving the mouse

Lupa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2009

My personal fave is the Logitech G9 gaming mouse

Foreshadowed

12-15-2009

Anything by Logitech

PRyck

12-15-2009

got a logitech g9x and am loving it. custom LED lights, on the fly dpi changing (100-5700 dpi) and giving you the option to use wieghts makes this mouse own hard.

SlyGoat

12-16-2009

i wish my pet mouse could play games

Thanatos0400

12-16-2009

go razor, it has really smooth movement, also they make good and durable keyboards for stressful games

OjXKCJ9oxk6Fiusu

12-16-2009

Logitech > Razor imo. Razor feels really weird to me, I haven't used a mouse of theirs that I like. They are all low and the side buttons are really awkward.

I use an MX Revolution though I wouldn't really recommend it (middle mouse button isn't meant to be used as a MMB so it's awkward to use, that's the only thing I dislike about it.), but it is a great mouse. But yeah, anything Logitech makes is pretty solid.