How bad is Mr. Tibbers

Terrible 2 28.57%
Even more terrible 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

[CHAMP GUIDE] MURKPLANK (gangplank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heat n Serve

12-15-2009

Peebs you are talking pretty tough in this guide considering you basically asked me what my full item build was in my parrrley mechanics guide no less than 5 days ago (and then botched things up by telling people to get 2 infinity edges). From what I can tell, you didn't have a build or a Gangplank strat until you read my guide.

I am happy to see that you are winning with this new play-style, but I am a bit hurt that you try to pass this off as your own, when it is in fact heavily borrowed:
http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=34529

The irony is that my Gangplank ideas are being pirated... lol.

ImmaRobotLOL

12-15-2009

*Eats popcorn on the side*

Peebs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2009

Basically mr tibbers is horrible and yes credit goes to Heat n Serve for the idea of magic penetration buffing parley plus the ult. I did have a build before this and it was similar to tibbers with avarice blades and it failed so yeah my bad on not giving credit where it is due but it doesn't mean tibbers build is any less ****. *Eats popcorn too*

Peebs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2009

oh yeah i added a poll dont forget to vote since this guide to help new people has turned into a flame war

Crazymtgplayer

Recruiter

12-15-2009

Seriously this thread is a good reason on why the threads need active moderators. Peebs stop acting so immature and pay attention to what others have to say. Your build takes 2 infinity edges no small feat for any character. And in almost every realistic situation...useless. An agility potion makes up for the crit and the dmg can be added from a host of other items.

Please try to take constructive criticism properly instead of just running around telling people to l2p. Also your poll is childish and asinine. You don't win points with the community for being a jack ass

Mr Tibbers

12-15-2009

Oh ****, forget this. Kid's obviously twelve. I don't argue with kids who aren't even through ****rty yet.

Edit: Really? P-u-b-e-r-t-y. ****ed censor.

Siveal

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat n Serve View Post
The irony is that my Gangplank ideas are being pirated... lol.
You, sir, win for today's best qoute.

Brokroma

12-15-2009

I would like to suggest getting a third infinity edge, or possibly six.

Mr Tibbers

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokroma View Post
I would like to suggest getting a third infinity edge, or possibly six.
This seems like a good suggestion. Obviously superior to the OP's suggestion of only two.

Brokroma

12-15-2009

Six is a larger number than two, and therefore clearly better for Gangplank. By the way, can anyone tell me what "unique passive" means?