Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Riot Support is investigating a number of player reports regarding FPS drops and Patching issues related to the 3.9 update.
If you are having one or both of these issues, please go to the threads below and add your information. Additional data helps identify the root cause of any problem and makes it easier to more quickly find a solution.
This fix seems to address the majority of players with IPv6 related disconnection issues, such as black screen after champ select:
If you’re on Windows 7 or 8, the following steps will disable the IPHelper service:
1. Hold the Windows key and type R, enter "services.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
2. Scroll down to the IP Helper service, right click on it and select Properties
3. In the dropdown box that says "Automatic" or "Manual", set it to Disabled and then click on "Apply"
4. Then click on "Stop" to stop the service from running in the current session
5. Click OK to exit the dialog
There is a known issue related to screen resolution and BugSplat errors. If you are getting a BugSplat you think may be related to screen resolution, try lowering the resolution of your computer, and then restarting League.
Riot is also aware of BugSplat issues related to crashes around the Champion Loading Screen. If you are having a BugSplat error, please make sure to fill out the BugSplat report with as much detail as possible and then follow up with a ticket to Riot Support. In the meantime, you may also want to temporarily wait to join Normal or Ranked matchmade queues to avoid any issues with LeaverBuster.