Comcast lag?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Serpent

07-13-2013

I too have comcast on the eastcoast and can confirm that when i use a vpn to play the lag goes away.

consolegamer9

07-13-2013

I didn't realize this was such a problem. I noticed my league was lagging about a week ago and I have done everything I can on my end. My internet is fine (25down 12up) 48 ping in game and yet my champion is standing still and then is dead. Well, I will check in every now and again but I'm basically done with the game until it's fixed.

Roguejitsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2013

Seattle Comcast user. Ping constant 16ms on loadscreen 32ms in-game.
HUGE packetloss sometimes lasting 3-5 seconds. Making this game unplayable

Morsule

07-13-2013

Since about a week ago i have had issues playing any games against real people cause the lag gets so bad, i can't dodge anything in real time or hit with any skill shots. Game crashes at random times and the PVP.net server constantly disconnects and reconnects. Have been playing for months and suddenly can't play anything but bots for fear of stalling mid game.

Noodlestein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguejitsu View Post
Seattle Comcast user. Ping constant 16ms on loadscreen 32ms in-game.
HUGE packetloss sometimes lasting 3-5 seconds. Making this game unplayable
Same here, Seattle Comcast, exact same situation. -_-

Fat Albert

07-14-2013

Bump

Deus Est Mori

07-14-2013

Comcast over in Bremerton having the same exact issue.

Chimael Lesil

Recruiter

07-14-2013

Comcast/Xfinity user here in Lacey, WA (basically Olympia/Seattle area) Having exact same issues. Just started happening the night of 7/13 everything was good prior =[

omgwtfgg

07-14-2013

Comcast Albany , Oregon ... 60 fps , 16 ms , but weird lag spikes and attempting to recconect

+ i just reformatted 2 days ago to fix this problem, but its really bad right now 4:00am- 6:05 am pacific time, off and on lag,

Smittens91

07-14-2013

Tukwila, WA (basically Seattle) having the exact same issue. Wonder if it's a regional thing. Makes the game unplayable though.

123456 ... 7