Twisted Fate PAX Cardmaster Skin

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RurouniGeo

12-15-2009

Will there ever be any events or anything to get this skin?

Also does anyone have any good screen caps of it?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

gutter

12-15-2009

Well, the skin is from PAX so it'd be pretty silly if you could get at an "event or something" other than PAX. There might be some codes floating around out there unused by some people, but it'll never be given away again to my knowledge.

As for the screenshot, I never bothered to take one. It looks pretty good though.

Yeorwned

12-15-2009

Basically, the people that went ended up with tons of them and have been selling/trading them to their hearts desire it seems.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

12-15-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It was just for PAX 2009.

We have no plans to make it available again.

Corran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeorwned View Post
Basically, the people that went ended up with tons of them and have been selling/trading them to their hearts desire it seems.
Well, those who were interested enough in LoL. Which weren't many that were there.

reziel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeorwned View Post

Cough.

Cough.

Yeah. I didn't quite expect the level of demand that there was for my skin codes, or I would have gathered even more of them than I did. Made a pretty penny off of those.

Corran

12-15-2009

Or you have people like me, who tend to just give away their extra codes, a little at a time. I could have sold them though, I guess.

Venzael

Friend of Urf

12-15-2009

Well, in the unlikely event that someone has any codes left, I'd be interested in purchasing

Autern

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corran View Post
Or you have people like me, who tend to just give away their extra codes, a little at a time. I could have sold them though, I guess.
I've still been trying to contact you to send me one.

12345 ... 8