Pando media Booster!Help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

huiginBR

11-21-2011

I love the game LOL! A month ago I had an error at login and could not get into the game, after a long time I decided to reinstall it.The problem is that whenever I download appears an error regarding my Pando Media Booster and can not finish the download, if i unstall the program i need to instal it again because i cant do download without it.I need lot of help from you! LOL I love playing today, thanks for listening!

Sonovius

11-21-2011

Goto control panel > add/remove programs > uninstall Pando

goto Start menu > in the search bar type 'league of legends' > manually delete everything you find here except personal files or 3rd party apps you might have installed > reinstall game

it is tedious but it is the only way to do a successful reinstall that I have found. do NOt wait for Riot to help you they will not do so.

KamiPenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by huiginBR View Post
I love the game LOL! A month ago I had an error at login and could not get into the game, after a long time I decided to reinstall it.The problem is that whenever I download appears an error regarding my Pando Media Booster and can not finish the download, if i unstall the program i need to instal it again because i cant do download without it.I need lot of help from you! LOL I love playing today, thanks for listening!
When the LoL downloader gets to the part where it has to download Pando Media booster, I get an error. To work around this, I went to Pando's site and downloaded pando media booster from there. After that, the LoL downloader went smoothly.

huiginBR

11-21-2011

man the porblem is...the error sometimes happen on the middle of download.....

OJ7

12-30-2011

This works for most pando errors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbeBqiaG9_4