Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungling or Double Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Noob Muffin

01-08-2011

ill have to give it a try

Beoferith

01-12-2011

Quote:
Tike88:
Jesus Christ your English is horrid.

Your punctuation and capitalization is horrid.

Genoknight

01-12-2011

Quote:
Sturge:
Have run double jungle comps, both intentionally and unintentionally, if you have the ability to do double jungle i would suggest doing it. It counters the other teams solo jungler easily, and you always have a partner to back you up, as long as communication is good, and you pay attention double jungling prevails somewhere close to 70% of the time. Also, with the double jungler strat, it forces the opposing team to send 3 people after you instead of 2 usually, which allows for pushing/ganking. IMO Double jungling is good if you can run it, buy wards, play two champions that compliment each other (tryndamere/nunu), and make sure to run double smite.

Nothing more reassuring then random percent chances you just made up in your head.

ZXPrototype

01-12-2011

Two champions can share blue and red buff at the same time? Oh wait they can't...

Deadich

01-13-2011

2 lanes will be total denied, plus the two junglers will get so little xp if they share jungle xp. that means mid is high level and the rest 4 is very low. u will have lost most of yout towers within 20 minutes. Unless you play against noobs.

Babeldygob

01-13-2011

1ste jungler goes Golem => Wolves
2nd jungler goes small golems => raves

they take lizard together, kill dragon, maybe go gank, go to the other jungle, kill their jungler and split paths again.

Rinse and repeat.

Doesn't sound too bad imo, you'll be clearing the jungle much faster, so you can actually catch their jungler in his jungle.

The 1v2 lane just lets them push and turrtehug and wait for a 2 man gank...

mojozhu

01-14-2011

I think they can start like this:

Both going to steal enemy red at start (With 2 smite its easy)

Back to their own blue -> Grab own red -> gank. If the gank is successful they can probably proceed to kill a tower with 3 person. If the gank fail the jungler will be under level. So I guess this is a gamble.

MEMEME670

01-14-2011

I've had success with this.

Both Blue, Both Red, Gank. (or, split up, one does wraiths + wolves one does doublegolems, gank/dragon.)

Then again I've had success with triplejungle.

Sir Veno

02-04-2011

How about 5 junglers, 2 junglers on purple team side, 2 junglers on blue team side, 1 jungler on twisted treeline, just call him on cellphone when you wanna gank.

Double jungle can't work, if their team is smart enough

As soon as they see 2 smites they will know how to counter.

MyNickname

05-05-2011

I think Jungler+Roamer is a better combi imo. Champs like Alistar don't need to lane, so we have "4" solos and 1 underleveled, who doesn't need to level very much.