Jungling or Double Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L2P

12-26-2010

Since the latest patch where solo lanes get less XP naturally while leaving jungle XP untouched, I believe that creating another solo lane is bad news bears.

Conclusion: Stick with 1 jungler

UnDeRtAkErS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

Double jungle is getting popular now I see it being used on the daily bases but not as much as jungle eve. I have seen about 3 to 8 jungler eves in multiple games even at the same time on the other team.

Cayllara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

Still think solo jungling is far more effective. Good team will push your solo lanes HARD.

xxBellsxx

01-04-2011

I personally feel that just splitting the the xp between two people will give you a lvl disadvantage for the whole game IMO. I think just being a smart player and jungling and having your mid and lane check ur river till 2:10 is legitimate and then you can get a ward on lvl 4 during your first back. This will eliminate a huge part of the jungle being ruined. Not to mention if you can jungle to 4 then you have to lane cause something happened.. your solo lane and mid will be 6 before the teams lane so you'll have that advantage also. but hey just my opinion.

LordSloth

01-04-2011

This actually sounds really interesting. I've never actually considered jungling with two people together. You could wipe your jungle really fast and then push into theirs and really screw up their jungler. This would be really interesting to try. I imagine your whole team would QQ when they saw you and a friend double jungling though.

As far as your other lanes I don't see those being a problem. Should be two 1v1's and a 1v2. It's not hard to 1v2 with someone like anivia and a meki pendant.

DarkPsx

01-05-2011

triple solo sounds good, up until the point you get to decent skilled players who then take advantage of the 2v1 and are smart enoguh to completely zone them. very badly. at that point, your 2nd jungler might be forced to take the lane to prevent this kind of zoning, rendering the entire point useless, with an extra smite.

Healedyou

01-07-2011

Intriguing thought.

Assuming the two junglers would be holding hands, this would open up opportunities for non-jungling classes to participate for a stronger end game composition.

Rather than having a warwick, you could have an extra support like soraka. Soraka by herself is not a viable jungle class, but paired up with ANY other champion would make short work of the jungle.

UnDeRtAkErS

01-07-2011

It looks like 50/50

Jawsus

01-08-2011

Well double jungling does seem interesting, but it just feels like the junglers would be at such a huge level disadvantage for no reason. Unless they pull of successful ganks left and right, then by the time mid game rolls around they'll be at quite the level disadvantage.

Majero

01-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeRtAkErS View Post
When it comes to Games we usualy just lane and gank from time to time.
Then we starting jungling Witch gives are solo lane and advatage and they lvl at the same pace as mid. But why not Double jungle. yes its a risky stratigy but being used right its very powerful. ways to counter double jungle it to place wards in the jungle. in key spots but for 2 junglers to travel together gives out better security and its harder for them to die just by 2 people if more then one person leaves from there lanes then they are alerted and can easily get away. to gank to junglers you would need at least 3 people so it takes away from the lanes. When the junglers travel they also gank together and target the weekest lanes keep in mind that you need 2 experienced soloers to stay and fight off top and bottom it done right your 3 soloing champios will be lvl 9 to 10 while the junglers would be lvl 6-7. Thats the average of when 2 champions lane together. Placing a ward in there jungle before they jungle at blue buff. lets the junglers when to gank blue.

we forced an amumu from jungling to laning because of this.

Give your comments all are welcome.

this a great strat i use it once in a while to mix things up.
Jesus Christ your English is horrid.