[Tool] Switch between EU and US Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHiiZL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

@penhaligan
Then you probably havent put the switcher.jar into the root of your League of Legends folder, check the screenshot at my startpost.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHiiZL View Post
@penhaligan
Then you probably havent put the switcher.jar into the root of your League of Legends folder, check the screenshot at my startpost.
oh ya! lol i hell wasnt paying attention. your awesome

PENHALIGAN

12-02-2010

works perfectly now <3 you

Bustess

12-02-2010

So i've been having this horrible launcher error using my US lol client so I installed the EU client, added your switcher and voilą! Good as new. Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-02-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I just want to caution you about this tool, as I've heard of similar things breaking people's launchers. Make sure you have a backup of the original file and are willing to risk a reinstall from this.

PENHALIGAN

12-02-2010

I've got a level one account on the EU servers, and when I log into the US servers it started showing me the hints and tips as i'm going into a game again...

SHiiZL

12-03-2010

@Jozrael
Till now no one had an issue with the loader, but thats why I implemented the backup function which creates a backup by renaming the original file, and is able to restore it again.

@Penhaligan
I'll see whether i can fix that.

Daniellynet

12-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
I just want to caution you about this tool, as I've heard of similar things breaking people's launchers. Make sure you have a backup of the original file and are willing to risk a reinstall from this.
You guys should make one launcher capable of playing US and EU without using a 3rd party tool.

Lahma

12-03-2010

TY YOU VERY much... now can i play with my friends in germany and in england xD

ItsNotRudy

12-03-2010

@SHiiZL

.jar files don't have the option of being executed with special permissions.