Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeCam

11-27-2010

Tier 1: A champion you know how to use well, despite what it may be, you can somehow overcome any set up with the skill/teamwork you have.

Tier 2-4: Playing a champion based on the tier list and not on how well you can play with that champion.

MalHeartsNutmeg

11-27-2010

That's absurd.

LeCam

11-27-2010

It sounds crazy, doesn't it? I must be out of my mind.

Furpop

11-27-2010

i dont care about tier list i care about composition. composition wins games not tier lists.

Whisperrzz

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalHeartsNutmeg View Post
That's absurd.
I accidentally pressed +1 for this... Ignore it

LeCam

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furpop View Post
i dont care about tier list i care about composition. composition wins games not tier lists.
Hell yar bro.

DOAisBetter

11-27-2010

Tier 1 someone using a top tier champion and they understand the game kinda well work with the team well but dont know anything more then you and your low tier champ.

Tier 2 you with your low tier champ even though you know slightly more then the guy using tier one it really doesnt matter cuz his champ is just so much better then yours it takes a significant lack of knowledge on the tier one users part to even help you raise to their level.

This game isnt that hard and yes I do use a lot of top tier and even lower tiered champs. For example I play mumu, galio, etc, but also play tanky characters like singed. I enjoy singed but I wont like picking mumu would help my team way more then picking singed will in almost every way. But hey sometimes I want to play singed, gotta open that Denny's and serve up some grand slams.

Nathillius

11-27-2010

F u tier lists i just want to has fun with the champ i want to play it dont matter how good u tink they are!

LeCam

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathillius View Post
F u tier lists i just want to has fun with the champ i want to play it dont matter how good u tink they are!
Pretty much summed it up

DOAisBetter

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathillius View Post
Very true but please think of team composition so we dont have an entire team of fail. I gets old having someone decide they need to pick another melee dps on a team with nearly no magical attacks as is. Granted I am willing to pick up that slack for the team but not everyone will.