RIOT, are people cheating on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korkee

07-09-2013

Just played my third game in the last week where the other team knew where I was at all times. For instance I was killing golems on the far side of the wall from the enemy pushing up and trundle threw a pillar over the wall which pushed me out for a naut to grab me by the altar. Another instance was when my team feigned a vilemaw attempt and the enemy team responded unusually fast... which alone wouldn't be an issue except that one of our teammates when down to the mid brush on our side afterwards to base rather than back to tower and their entire team ran past me and the other guy in our lane to go get the guy who was basing. Again I have only experienced what seems like maphacking on TT but I think this is happening so I did some googling for lol maphacks and there are some sites out there http://www.hacksandcodes.com/league-...hack-lol-hack/ being one of them and I just wanted to bring this possible exploitation to your attention.

TamOcello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

Without seeing the game, it's hard to tell. Important to know on the recall response is where minions were.

For now, don't discount teamwork and constant communication. My team's picked up some kills we shouldn't have through sheer communication.

Byakkychan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

I think sometimes I just run pass over enemy champions in jungle, when they're very low on hp, or sometimes when my team win really hard, I was walking in enemy jungle, saw them walk toward vilemaw while I'm in bush, so I wait a few second and attack them while they're doing vilemaw, killed all of them and got vilemaw.

I think it's just coincidence, or maybe a hunch, after playing this map for a while, I think I know what will enemy do at certain time.

KexusX

07-11-2013

TTL is a lot smaller of a map than SR, so its not that difficult to run into enemies. If a champ isn't in lane, you pretty much know that they're either at a jungle camp or by the altars. There are also items that give vision. While it may be possible that they were maphacking, I think its unlikely.