Need Help!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Partypal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

I used to play LoL on the Pc and switched over to mac for the last few weeks (my old laptop died pretty much) and I've had so many issues with disconnections from the server and bugsplat reports that I've finally decided to post my first forum topic lol. I google and look through the servers on the topic and all of the responses I have read are all based on ILoL, not the official Mac client. Well I've been using the official Mac client and am having these issues. I've tried repairing a couple times for corrupted files and I am now having to reinstall the game for a 3rd time because the launcher won't come up...again! Anyone have any advice for me so I can play the game without having to worry about constant 30 sec. d/c's?

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

07-09-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

What version of OSX are you using?

Can you run this and send me the results link?
http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/
(Mac only is fine but if you could make a second post where you do the same thing for windows that would be especially helpful)

One possibility is that your Windows and Mac are not using the same connection. Another possibility is a bug in the network driver. Yet another is that some program on the Mac side is consuming your bandwidth.

HoNeeeY BaDG3r

07-15-2013

my lol update says bin_0x0000000 when it should say things like annie splash ahri splash etc and it seems like its not even updating anything to the game, and after it get all done updating it goes back to zero and wont load and it says i have negative time remaining ive unistalled and re installed like 3 times but it never work ive also repaired it and it never works either i need help please