Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion rework: Master Yi, the Wuju Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asatorrr

07-09-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...81526#38881526 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38881526#38881526)

according to Solcrushed the change is not this patch (3.9)

XShav3dxNutzX

07-09-2013

Quote:
TehTyde:
Not gonna lie, I still see master yi just Immediately blowing up in teamfights. And now that the ad "steroid is % based, it gives more incentives to build straight ad instead of say "off tanky" bruiser.

I can maybe see yi viable if the meditate kind of functioned as a Heal over time with the damage reduction passive (balanced numbers wise of course) This rework did nothing for him survivability wise.

Getting tired of "Melee carries" being nothing but splitpush bots

I always build him straight ad but i still dont like these changes

InvayderZim

07-09-2013

kit overhaul? just looks like some ability tweeks to me

Zènith97

Recruiter

07-09-2013

Quote:
DragonMage23:
"combine his popular AP and AD builds into a single cohesive playstyle"

Apparently combine doesn't mean the same thing to you as to me.

Amen brother.

Mango027

07-09-2013

so this IS coming out this patch?

Feindbild

07-09-2013

Ok, lets clear something up for all the whiners. He will scale entirely off of AD now, that being said, currently Alpha Strike is going to have a 1 to 1 scaling off of AD. Meditate will heal based on the amount of health you're missing rather than for a base amount, so it will not scale off of anything.

Though to be honest, with this updated kit, he is going to be broken beyond belief. Oh excuse me while I just double strike true damage you to death, then do the same to your entire team because my ultimate's passive is overpowered.

Zènith97

Recruiter

07-09-2013

You really should offer skin refunds after reworks because i'm not touching this guy anymore.

Thaiboxer87

07-09-2013

RIP AP YI
way to open up different ways of playing riot.

Aced92

07-09-2013

I'll miss you AP YI

Zènith97

Recruiter

07-09-2013

Quote:
Honeuma:
Ok, lets clear something up for all the whiners. He will scale entirely off of AD now, that being said, currently Alpha Strike is going to have a 1 to 1 scaling off of AD. Meditate will heal based on the amount of health you're missing rather than for a base amount, so it will not scale off of anything.

Though to be honest, with this updated kit, he is going to be broken beyond belief. Oh excuse me while I just double strike true damage you to death, then do the same to your entire team because my ultimate's passive is overpowered.

But now we have to press more than 1 button T_T