Champion rework: Master Yi, the Wuju Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dopey

07-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubster View Post
Hello, First off I'd like to say that I love this new Master Yi.
Ok lets get to the point... I believe Meditate is much to weak as of right now. At low levels Meditate heals for a little more than a health pot. You could say "If you want Meditate to heal more build AP", well building AP for a now strictly AD Champion will make you lose a TON of damage. My suggestion is that Meditate's heal is doubled, and you take away a bit of the damage reduction while mediating. This is the only issue I have with the new Yi rework and would really appreciate it if you'd consider increasing the heal.

Thanks
-Aubster
I feel with master yi, the heal was ridiculously powerful and could make him the highest damage taken on the team due to how much it negated. Now they make it less of a get out of jail free card and a more difficult choice of when to use it, along with the turrets defense nerf which was ridiculous.

Also the passive really hurts any yi jungling now, but it might of been for the best considering he does much more ad damage now making his 7th strike extremely powerful. I am not sure if is totally bad, but from what I seen I don't like the look of it.

AC demon 950160

07-15-2013

REST IN PEACE AP YI, i will play ap yi non-stop until they destroy him

MatteyZ

07-15-2013

In my opinion, this rework was good. AP yi was extremely unbalanced...I'll also miss playing with AP yi, but this is the only way. And also, this new Yi seems fun to play. I can't wait till he gets released, and for all of you who say that this was bad, deal with it.

Fourt3hLuls

07-15-2013

AP Yi can suck my nutts, so long and good riddance AP Yi

deliciousnipples

07-15-2013

Yi has always been my jam.... Time to really piss people off.

deliciousnipples

07-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by geezerforhire View Post
I PLAYED CHOSEN MASTER YI BEFORE IT WAS COOL

just so ya know
Hipster :P

deliciousnipples

07-15-2013

I have been playing AD Yi the whole time and demoing everyone... *cracks knuckles*

Please everyone, forgive me for the poundings you are about to receive. \

To all my teammates who insisted on trying to force me to build AP Yi and immediately appoligized after seeing the endgame score, I toldaso.

To all the people who threated to report me because of the snowballin' beatin's I layed down upon you, grow up.

Yi is not a nooby character. tired of that as an excuse to cut him down, I have never seen somone who can "out-yi," me in a match. So until people start coming up with their own individual insults towards a character that can clean up an outhouse with one hand, I say to you, Come at me bros and brodettes!

love,
Nips

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2013

Kinda disappointed with his ap inclusion, would be nice if the true damage on wuju style was based on AP...

Munchos90

07-15-2013

Welp they are going to kill AP Yi so back to backdoor master Yi, they see me killin their turrets they hatin, they see me killin their nexuuus they ragin. No I didn't try but I will when I take your nexus in 20 mins.

Brailing

07-16-2013

This killed my buzz, AP yi will be missed D;