Noxus vs. Ionia Grudge Match LIVE event!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordEdge19

11-27-2010

Ashe-Shen-Kennen-Udyr-Akali vs Vlad-Singed-Morgana-Mf-Shaco? (taking into account that Amumu and Rammus are the ban)

Ionia is going to rip Noxus a new one O_o

Dracorya

11-27-2010

*waves flags* FOR IONIA!

semaPOWAH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-27-2010

noxus has so much better heroes :/ , I'm on the side of Ionia and I hope they beat noxus , but thats gonna be hard :S

sentrix

11-27-2010

Just so you know, the word peopleS doesn't exist. People is already plural, and you can't have plural of something that's already in plural.

FoxyTheFoxer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

First glance it looks like Noxus will win. But after looking at it closely and taking into account that pro's will be playing, it looks like a very good lineup on both sides.

BangWow

11-27-2010

Riot-
Please dont give the spots to a bunch of tryhard council members.
Thats the last thing we want to watch in this game, we want to see epic fails and OMGLOL moments that just dont happen with the "'best of the best'"s cowardly gameplay.

ReadInPeace

11-27-2010

@ Sentrix

Peoples mean different kind of multiple people.

Like 'The peoples of Europe, Asia and Africa are all nice.' etc.

It's like with fish. It's used as the plural of more than one of one kind of fish. Like 'I have 3 trouts in my basket. I've got 3 fish.'.

Fishes, on the other hand, means there are multiple fish of several kind. Like 'I have 3 trouts and 3 guppis in my basket. I've got 2 fishes.'. As in 2 kinds of fish, 3 of each kind

Just so you know. ^^

To be on topic, I have serious doubts about Ionia winning. :P

BangWow

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentrix View Post
Just so you know, the word peopleS doesn't exist. People is already plural, and you can't have plural of something that's already in plural.
peoples is a correct word bro
off to english class with you

cooga

11-27-2010

Mundo is not pleased..
Why are so many neutrals like amumu, rammus, ez, udyr, ashe?

Noitalucaje Cipe

11-27-2010

A point people miss is that Noxus doesn't have any junglers other than Rammus and Shaco. Banning Rammus they'll pretty much have to take up Shaco who can gank like a boss, but isn't too good in team fights. This being the case they won't be able to stack AoEs that many because they'll need sion or singed to tank then. So assuming they take up both ranged carries I see the team being Shaco, Sion/Singed, MF, Kog'Maw, Morgana. A good damage output but a bit squishy.

Ionia as a bunch of junglers, hard to say who will be banned. Maybe Ashe or Amumu. If Ashe is banned I can see the team being Amumu, Kennen, Ezreal, Akali, Master Yi. If Amumu is banned then Shen, Kennen Ashe, Akali, Master Yi.

This all being speculation of course; the players can really excel with their personal champs and may choose differently, plus there are counter picks to be considered such as if Ionia gets Soraka (don't know why they would...) then Kat and MF can counter with their healing reduction. I personally think the teams are balanced except for Ezreal being kind of underwhelming as a ranged carry and Ionia needs melee carry Yi to pick up the lack of dps.