Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Noxus vs. Ionia Grudge Match LIVE event!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kojiro Sasaki

11-28-2010

So, How do I sign up?

I'll play against any one of you as Ezreal to prove I'm the real deal!

erkoDP

11-28-2010

i want to join i have title circuit

Hellebore

11-28-2010

Quote:
ReadInPeace:
Why are the ninjas siding with either parties? To my best knowledge their purpose is to create balance, not to teach the supposedly bad guys a lesson. Must be gameplay related.

Sounds fun otherwise.

Because right now noxus has taken over part of ionia, thats not balanced, thats tipped in noxus's favor. It would be balanced if each of them were seperate and had control over their own areas, which is why the ninjas side with Ionia, to restore balance.

IS1c2575fa10ae9f000d291

11-28-2010

Whot... w8 ... wtf Ashe? the Queen? of Freljord? ---> Ionia ? Rly whoooooot da .... ?
Maybe for me its just weirdo.... but rly if u put Morgana in Noxius wasnt Kayle ( for Ashe ) much better in Ionia ?

Rikko

11-28-2010

Wow... awesome) How can we join?

P.S- Ukraine wants battles ^_^ yarrrr!=)

Julian Kanzuki

11-28-2010

Quote:
Hellebore:
Because right now noxus has taken over part of ionia, thats not balanced, thats tipped in noxus's favor. It would be balanced if each of them were seperate and had control over their own areas, which is why the ninjas side with Ionia, to restore balance.

That, and they are from Ionia...

"There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance."

GreyGriffin

11-28-2010

Swain realized that the battle for the Ionian provinces was a zero sum equation, and that the political fallout from either victory or defeat by Noxus would affect his own rise to power in Runeterra.

Therefore, I can only conclude that he convinced Noxian High Command to engage in this politically dangerous stunt to weaken the popular appeal of Noxus' most prominent military heroes, particularly Katarina--abroad, if they win, or at home, if they lose.

Perq

11-28-2010

The main article, part "The Summoners" contains a weird word "peoples". I suppose thats a plural for of people, even tho people is plural already. Lol. (Its just before the "December 7, 2010&quot

Goatersaurus

11-28-2010

MF is on the Noxus side? Aw...
(Though that's waaay better than having her on the Ionian side. )

Jeito

11-28-2010

Honestly this is depressing
Noxus has a way more balanced team..

I'm going emo just by seeing Kog'Maw in their team.. you should've put Urgot or Swain in his place instead, since Kog'Maw is in for it just because of the food..