Noxus vs. Ionia Grudge Match LIVE event!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WitherSlick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Noxus champs are gonna destroy that.

Just metagame based. I dunno shen is pretty good...

magicallypuzzled

11-27-2010

wow i don't know if this is epic or the worse mistake ever made.

as a summoner thast role-plays ionia it'd be absolutely crushing to me if noxius won and got complete control of the southern providences and a voice in the ionia government. could any summoner actually bear that? conversely noxius won't lose any thing they had any right to in the first place i suppose a noxuis summoner would disagree. but really how is noxius being restricted to well noxius a loss for them? while as ionia could take a devestating loss man i wish i was pro at this game and could represent ionia but at best i am just average.

Crow Squid

11-27-2010

Soraka has a very useful debuff in starcall which is very spammable and two great heals. And she has to be there since she was running her mouth pre game. (But please explain why turning Warwick into a werewolf is a curse for Warwick I mean anyone could ask him, "Hey Warwick would you like to go back to brewing poisons? or would you like in stay in the brush?")

I have always wanted to see the three ninjas in one match. Akali and Shen make an awesome lane.

But really where is Urgot, Swain and Warwick? And why does Ionia have an undead thing on their team?

As for Rammus? Perhaps Noxian mages offered to make a female version of himself.

Tetryon

11-27-2010

CLG (Noxus) vs Epik (Ionia)

Lets see the rematch of the century. GO GO NOXUS!

Hybri

11-27-2010

Ionia will win, no doubt. They have the best assassins in the game, that an potentially kill tanks with ease.

+1 for Ionia

CHALLENGER BOUND

11-27-2010

no mord noob
huehuehue

AsianicLancelot

11-27-2010

Noxus has Vlad and Shaco... This is a Noxus win by Default..... But They have YI D:

Possessed Kuja

11-27-2010

Although this does look good, its an elitest event for 10 players who have spent too much time playing. It would be nice if riot explored this idea further and created events for more casual players.

Perhaps some sort of faction devide where everyone chooses a side and fights for zones through the combined games of all league players. I heard new zones have new maps.

Did someone say new maps?

Regret Me Bro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

so srsly.. how to join??? i would like to be in that fight!

Cyrocloud

11-27-2010

any guesses on team line ups?

I'm thinking
Ionia
Banned: Amumu
Udyr(jungle)
shen
Soraka
Kennen
Ashe

Noxus