Noxus vs. Ionia Grudge Match LIVE event!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dale Martel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Curious to see how Riot will be handling who the summoners (human players) are, as the information that I can find on this doesn't seem to be straightforward on this point. Will there be a registration process? Will Riot continue to pander to the same (admittedly high ELO) players that they always do? Would like to know before I get to excited about this, because if it's just Riot doing what they've been doing and catering to a few special players, then I'm probably just going to sit this out, as I'm getting really tired of it.

MrEnglish22

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSteel568 View Post
backdoors illegal
What? Really?

Fuel

11-27-2010

Ionia just has to ban Rammus and they win. Then Noxus is stuck wit shaco jungling, unless you really wanna try jungling someone else go ahead, or they have no jungler. Also Noxus is stuck with no really good tank, just Singed and maybe Sion who are better served as offtank types.

reaperfrost8

11-27-2010

ionia is screwed cmon look at the champs the only good champs or irelia kennen and alkali also shen look at noxian champs singed vlad rammus fortune morgana kat their screwed unless noxus picks bad summoners

Lighstagazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Martel View Post
Will Riot continue to pander to the same (admittedly high ELO) players that they always do?
You mean like an "invitational"? Besides, I'm not sure how you would expect to stream or multicast a more open event that people in this thread are asking for. It might be cool for future ideas, but if they're looking for something they can stream, this is probably their best option.

Wulfer

11-27-2010

I smell Peace in Demacia = u =

in Noxus has Leblanc in Ionia has Irelia I cant be anyside T . T
Then i Decide to be Demacian XD

Lighstagazi

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenor View Post
I dont understand that picture, look, SORAKA for Ionia(goods)? She transformed Warwick to a fckin' werewolf, and rammus at the noxus? LoL, he's a helpfull dino.
I only see Irelia and Kat.

MicPanther

11-27-2010

Wait, Kog Maw is from another dimension right? so why the **** (did "****" myself) is he even in this? I say Ionia should be able to have... Olaf, MUAHAHAHA!

Chronopie

11-27-2010

I don't get why Ez is on the Ionian def. side. He's Piltover? rite?

And MF is from Bilgewater, Kog Maw is from the void...

Anyone else see something wrong here?

SionAries

11-27-2010

Ages yet... Plenty of time for the Ionia champions to get a uber umba buff...

To the above... Allied Champions fight each other all the time and Garen stabs Lux in the face daily amongst other things. In the end it's more about the afiliation of the summoners instead of the actual champions. For important matches like this, summoner won't want to work with a hostile champion and vise versa. But neutrals champions shouldn't have any issues with the arrangement.