Noxus vs. Ionia Grudge Match LIVE event!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janítor

11-27-2010

Whoever is playing for ionia you better not ****ing lose or i'll...i'll..............

I'll cut you!

nvmvoidrays

11-27-2010

why isn't sona listed for ionia?

she was born and raised in ionia. :/

Raisinbman

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktaped View Post
Didn't Demacia state they would support Ionia? That'd probably help a bit.
Ionia is on rough terms w/ Demacia, they aren't buddy-buddy.

LSOreli

11-27-2010

Its a shame no one will be watching, probably should have had this on december 6th. When cata comes out everyone is going to be glued to that for kind of a while.

T3R3ZI PYROP3

11-27-2010

Ionia should ban MF and kog. Then its basically instawin for them, unless noxus bans ez and ashe.

Paddster1

11-27-2010

Where's Mundo?

Daveydude

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbedfan077 View Post
....why is Rammus with Noxus?? Hes a good guy....not a ****** bag....should be close....but noxus also has the harder to kill champs....****. IONIA IS LOST!!! Q_Q
Rammus fights because Rammus fights. He joined the league as the only of his kind and he cares little for the affairs of the outside world.

Alternatively, maybe he has taken a liking to someone on the Noxious team.

Beaumains

11-27-2010

I realize this has been brought up a couple of times, but seriously: Rammus sticks out like a sore thumb (I realize he's neutral - so is Karthus), and Noxus already has 2 other decent tanks (Sion & Singed); furthermore, Warwick is missing from thier roster, and what interest does the Void have in this conflict? For that matter, why doesn't Malzahar or Kassadin move to counter Kog'Maw? I notice that while two of the Bilgewater trio are present for Noxus (which does make sense), the third is not, while all 3 of the ninjas are fighting for Ionia (I get the balance aspect here), but this deprives us of the potential for a full fledged ninjas vs. pirates game - which many have been hoping for for some time. One final curiosity is why Morgana is in the conflict, but not her sister, whose stated purpose has been to counter Morgana at every turn.

Harvey122

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

The bad guys never win. GG already...

Kureyami

11-27-2010

Im going for ionia but personally, I think noxus has more Imba champs. I dont know i guess we have to wait and see the out come