Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tips to counter double jungle meta game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

myRagequit

11-26-2010

I've been running into double jungle teams more and more often in ranked solo queues... I keep vision control on them, even with that they counter our jungler, and their laners hit 6 within minutes, making ganking even more difficult, any suggestions other than ward harder? Because I can't seem to get any counter jungle success vrs. two???

Bravesurf

11-27-2010

Maybe get Rally as summoner skill, and push one of the lanes so hard and fast one of the junglers are forced to come and help. also, in a 2v1 lane, it shouldn't be that hard to zone someone away from outleveling you.
other than that, try to ward the entrances to the jungle. there are only 4, rather than all the monster camps.

ibeslummin

11-27-2010

If you can "keep vision control on them" like you claim, it should be easy to counter-counter jungle them.

Counter jungling early is a big risk and should never work when the other team knows in advance when it is happening. All you have to do is protect your jungler and the odd man out on their team will be forced into a lane very soon.

Of course all this assumes that you do have "vision control". If you don't, buy more wards.

Aernä

11-27-2010

Ward dragon at 2'30

Ward river next to your 2v1 lane. Try to deny the ennemy solo gold/xp

Don't try to counter jungle them in their jungle but react immediately from both mid and top/bot lane if they try to steal your jungle.

Double jungle rely on early dragon and early gank to catch up in xp/gold. If they don't, they will be forced to lane with champs that are usualy pretty bad at it.