Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do people build Kayle nowadays?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkzus

11-27-2010

Doran's Ring/HP Potion
Berserker Greaves
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Nashor's Tooth
Banshee's Veil

is what I used to get, but lately I've been going

Doran's Ring/HP Potion
Berserker Greaves
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Malady
Frozen Heart/Banshee's Veil
Frozen Heart/Banshee's Veil
Nashor's Tooth

Leirkov

11-27-2010

Doran's Ring + HP pot to start.
Berserker Greaves
Rageblade
Nashor's Tooth

That's your core. It makes your damage ridiculous.

From there, it depends. If you want more damage, grab a Gunblade. Otherwise you can just get double (or triple) pots and survivability items. Starks Fervor is also a decent item to consider.

Seelyon

11-27-2010

My favourite Kayle guide (http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-kayle-guide) which I have had lots of success with.

Um Yeah

11-27-2010

Old Kayle build was Doran's ring open, Greaves, Rageblade, Starks or Nashors depending on team comp, IE. Nowadays I'd probably think that d ring open, greaves, rageblade, then rush gunblade might be better, followed by starks or nashors if the game goes longer. Situational though depending on enemy team comp. I'd think a malady would probably work well too but I'm not 100% sure when you'd would get it. Also, Kayle needs a solo to farm enough to carry, but if you're not gonna play carry Kayle, you should probably play something else. Sorry =\