Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do people build Kayle nowadays?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadeOfBlu

11-26-2010

Looking over a bunch of random guides this one http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/609-ap-kayle-the-saver-of-asses.xhtml seems to be alright, thoughts?

Shagrarz

11-26-2010

people still use kayle?

ShadeOfBlu

11-26-2010

Not really, that's one of the reasons I wanna play as her for a bit.

Recknar

11-26-2010

Yeah I play her quite a bit, she's great
Basic overview
zerkers/mercs
rageblade
starks
infinity edge

Grab a level in each skill, usually just max your E but if solo grab an extra level or 2 in Q, last hit, use Q and hit em a couple of times with your E on to do quite a bit of damage
Runes I'm just using armour pen marks and quints and mana regen per level seals and glyphs, does the job for me
http://www.youtube.com/user/SolomidDOTNet#p/a/2DCB771F5C618648/1/o81bZ6ER-nU
(Reginalds guide)

Squidgy Xombie

11-26-2010

This is what I do... but I'm not too serious a player:

1st: Brawler's Gloves + 2 pots
2nd: Avarice Blade + Boots + Pickaxe
3rd: Guinsoo's + Boots 2 (based on opponents)
4th: Youmuu's
5th: Starks

Haven't played her since Hexdrinker was added. Good to slip that in after Guinsoo if you're getting whacked. Most players use Nashor instead of Youmuu, which works, but don't stack AP.

MP5 Yellows are required for Kayle... I'd use ArPen if I had 'em.

ShadeOfBlu

11-26-2010

Interesting, way back when I think I was hearing more Hybrid leaning towards AP, now Hybrid with AD lean?
I guess it would depend on your team comp too tho, right? If it's mostly AD then lean AP so their armor stacking doesn't hurt you?

SpiderCan

11-27-2010

Not really advice but my experience with her lately... I been trying her out too. Kayle seems to me like a very late game hero. Not very effective at all until the game gets really late and I'm able to farm up some really expensive items. Zerger, rageblade, nashor tooth, yummi's, starks, dancer, etc. until then I just pretty much float around heal and ult and attack occasionally when E is still up. It's like I depend on the team to get all the way to late game good enough without me then I'm able to do something effective. Can't figure out how to make her effective earlier in team fights and it seems there are many better options than her now, champions who are far more effective earlier in the game. but maybe I'm playing her wrong? Dunno...

FckMan

Recruiter

11-27-2010

madred's bloodrazor
malady
rageblade
nashor's tooth
berserker greaves

6th item varies and thats if i get that far.

VanishingAct

11-27-2010

That guide is perfect, but be sure to follow the AP build.

DPS kayle isn't really that great, and if you want a DPS carry you're better off choosing someone else.

GiGoLoW

11-27-2010

Guinso and Nashors

Guinso is self explain and Nashors for Atk speed and CD reduction. with Nashors your E is always UP

After that it depends on the Enemy i think these are the Core items on Kayle