Map Design flaw on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F R l D A Y

07-08-2013

It was to my understanding that one of the main reasons that they redesigned TT was to eliminate walls that were easy to flash/jump over with most champs. You know that big wall in the middle? yeah Kassidan can get over it. I think it should be fixed cause it gives him a pretty huge edge in my opinion. He is the only champ that can use a skill to get over that wall. ****.

Rugalb98

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bill Cosby View Post
It was to my understanding that one of the main reasons that they redesigned TT was to eliminate walls that were easy to flash/jump over with most champs. You know that big wall in the middle? yeah Kassidan can get over it. I think it should be fixed cause it gives him a pretty huge edge in my opinion. He is the only champ that can use a skill to get over that wall. ****.
And this is broken how?

Yeah just look at all dem Tier Kassadin picks!!1111 No seriously, what does one champ's kit have to do with a flaw in the map? Protip: Kassadin can also blink in to back door teh Nexus! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Summerside182

07-09-2013

what about Jarvan?

What about Fidd?

DoctahBad

07-09-2013

Lissandra

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

Hec

Vitozen

07-09-2013

Zac

Tokenpriest

07-09-2013

Lee sin

Cytochrome T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

Lissandra can actually use that ability to great effect.
Not that i think its a problem.

Ragsalot

07-11-2013

Ezreal can as well. There's only a few champs that can, but hey dude, smoke em if you got em

JesterJewels

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bill Cosby View Post
thats why you ban him then?