League of Legends Amateur Series - $250 + 5 Triumphant Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icstaz

07-08-2013

Welcome summoners.
League of Legends is growing as a game, a community and a sport. People around the world and fighting hard to get jobs into the gaming world but only the best of the best get in, leaving us amateurs with no room. This is where we come in. The LoLAS(League of Legends Amateur Series). We are here for only one thing. To make amateur gaming exist. Today you can join us in the first split of the LoLAS.
What is this, LoLAS?

LoLAS is a 5 week tournament series featuring 8 teams playing 7 games each. They will fight to become #1. #1 of the first ever Amateur Series. We are looking for 8 teams to participate in this amateur series and that could be anyone, it could be you.

How it works:
Every Friday and Saturday at 5pm PST for 5 weeks you will be playing games. The first 3 weeks will be a BO1 Series where everyteam will have battled each other once. The final 2 weeks will be playoffs where only the top 3 teams will go to the next split, and the top team will become the first LoLAS CHAMPION.

Requirements:
Ranked 5's team that is Gold 1 or Below.

And well, thats it. All you need is a team and you're good.
Prizes:
1st place: $20 RP + Triumphant Ryze per player

2nd place: $15 RP per player

3rd place: $10 RP per player

4th place: $5 RP per player

Pool A: CLOSED - FILLED UP
Pool B: CLOSED FILLED UP(Pool B has no prizes yet, Riot pending.)

(Our website - http://leagueamateurseries.weebly.com/

I'll see you there summoners.

PS: Sign ups close 31st July 12pm PST
PSS: Any questions, ask ign AsparagusLuv as icstaz has transffered
EDIT: Sign Ups closed a week ago, not sure why y'all are still signing up. I sent an email to all the teams that signed up telling them of the event being cancelled and why.

Icstaz

07-08-2013

Just an update: Looking for potential casters Gold V and Up.

Icstaz

07-09-2013

Update: 2 Places gone. 6 To go.

Jollytinker

07-09-2013

I like this! This should be a lot of fun and a good experience for gamers aspiring to play professionally.

Kari Arisu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

Quote:
1. Event starts at 5pm PST Time on Fridays and Saturdays. The first game starts at 12:15. After the end of the
game an interview will be conducted and then another game. 4 games will be played a day.

2. If a team is to use a substitute, the LoLAS team must be informed by 11;40 am or the team will not be allowed
to use the sub.
So does it start at 5 or 11:40? >_>

Horror Panda

Recruiter

07-09-2013

this is an awesome idea and i hope this goes well. But the times are a little odd . when does it start for eastern standard time ?

ExtraKrizpy

07-09-2013

I applied, however, I am not the team captain for my team In Game. Also, would submitting a video greater our chances of being selected? I have video, but I'm at work at the moment with no means to upload them.

Lokesha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

Just signed up what next?

YORDLEZZZ

07-09-2013

hi, i dont have a team to play on, however i am looking for one. i submitted my info, but only my own, so if i could be added to a team that needs more thatd be fantastic. thanks so much

Icstaz

07-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Arisu View Post
So does it start at 5 or 11:40? >_>
5pm. I don't know why I wrote 11;40 lmfao. Fixed