[@Riot] - Do you plan on updating TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

Just few quick Q's...

1. Are you going to let us soloQ ranked anytime soon? Giving us blind pick as the only soloq is not a very good way to learn/prepare for ranked. I would say at least give us a draft pick, but ultimately, I think soloq ranked is what I would fight for.

2. Some of the items in TT although innovative, are kind of weak. I know TT is still in "beta", but are there any intentions of changing any items or looking into what works and what doesn't. I know a lot of people would like thorn-mail back on the map for those ad bruiser combos.

3. Touching on the "beta" aspect of the map... why is it in beta again? Seems like TT is so covered by the shadow of SR, that it's pretty much being neglected at this point.

Anyway, just curious on the progress, if any. Feel free to add comments or questions to this discussion. Hopefully someone will respond to them.

TT still has a large fallowing, it hurts to feel forgotten.

-Cheers

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

Not out of beta and already abandoned. They didn't even remember it was still in beta approaching 1 year after release.

GlowStick

07-09-2013

The less popular game modes/champions/etc. are bumped lower on the todo list. It's just how it is. In another thread a Rioter said he was changing items, so I'd expect a few items in TT to be changed/altered in the coming months.

EeveesPlatypus

07-11-2013

I, personally, would love to see all 3 of these issues addressed. I love 3s and i hate that its been put on the back-burner to everything else. Of course Riot doesn't seem to care about anything unless its there LCS league it seems now-a-days. I hope we can see soloQ for 3s soon!

Jewist

07-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Not out of beta and already abandoned. They didn't even remember it was still in beta approaching 1 year after release.
Theyre quite aware its still in beta. This map hasn't been abandoned.