malz vs kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syzro

07-08-2013

so i'm going in a game as malzhar vs kassadin
any tips?
(other than make his early game hell)

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

Don't be scared. Malz beats Kassadin if you play well. Plus Malz is a nightmare for Kass, anybody who pushes that hard is. It leaves him very little time to roam.

On the other hand, make sure to ward, cause Malzahar is a ****ty champ that I love to camp on my junglers because he has no escapes and pushes too hard.

Blacklights1111

07-08-2013

malz has a stupid good aa use it

Panchocobroh

07-08-2013

Control his movement with your gate and pool. If he comes close to farm or harass, make him cry.
Also if he rift walks towards you don't instinctively ult, his silence will come in right behind him and cancel it out. Wait out the silence and blow your load all over him. Consider buying some mag res like abyssal and just shove the lane whenever he goes to roam. Good luck.

Ur little sister

07-08-2013

Kassadin is really difficult to beat. He outscales almost everybody after the 3rd or 4th time his top laner helps his jungler gank.

Buy pink wards if any champion on their team has stealth, and buy A TON of wards anyway and spray them around your lane. The ennemy top and bot lane WILL camp mid, because that's how you play Kassadin.

Whooshimaninja

07-08-2013

Get 6 before him and jump his ass.

Fail though and he'll eat you alive.

relevantex

07-08-2013

Malz destroys Kass. You significantly out farm him and have even trades when he gets close. Just ward because the jungler WILL be on your ass and he WILL be a girl and gank other lanes since he can't handle you

Syzro

07-08-2013

what do when his jungler is camping me ? D:

both river sides are warded

LSA

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur little sister View Post
Kassadin is really difficult to beat. He outscales almost everybody after the 3rd or 4th time his top laner helps his jungler gank.

Buy pink wards if any champion on their team has stealth, and buy A TON of wards anyway and spray them around your lane. The ennemy top and bot lane WILL camp mid, because that's how you play Kassadin.
Lol are you ****ing kidding me? Kass is difficult to beat? Sorry but kass is one of the easiest champs in lane to win against assuming you aren't somebody like Lux. Especially pre-6, Malz will bully him so hard out of lane he'll be crying to himself and once he hits 6 he's probably not going to have time to roam.

DaEMoN MiKoLaS

07-08-2013

Other than shutting down his laning phase?

Coordinate with a DPS/assassin/burst member of your team to target him during your ult. Given how long that ult is, he should be crushed if you have somebody to burst him down while he is suppressed.