Riot please look!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiritFeet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

PLEASE BRING ****ING THORNMAIL BACK TO THIS MAP..... it is so broken people run three bruisers and get free wins cuz there isnt any good armor against bruisers please stop making one sided advantages for 3s....

RALIC

07-08-2013

agreed its complete bs in 3s theres no skill in it at all anymore. all riot cares about is 5s they dont look at anything elts. They have no passion in there game anymore.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

Armour boosts strength of bruisers more than it buffs AP Carry and AD Carry. Think of that item on Nunu Singed or whoever vs how strong it is on Cass or Vayne. It is the reason it was removed in the first place. You aren't seriously claiming you would buy it on AD carries vs bruisers are you? If you are I don't think item builds are going to help you.

Fancy Foxy

Recruiter

07-08-2013

Anyone who thinks that 3 bruisers auto win clearly doesnt know how to play 3's.

Vesh

Game Designer

07-08-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit V2 View Post
PLEASE BRING ****ING THORNMAIL BACK TO THIS MAP..... it is so broken people run three bruisers and get free wins cuz there isnt any good armor against bruisers please stop making one sided advantages for 3s....

three bruisers is actually a really really weak strategy on TT. you pretty much need an AP.

randuins, locket, aegis and tabi already adequeately deal with heavy AD damage.

Ruinating End

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
three bruisers is actually a really really weak strategy on TT. you pretty much need an AP.

pfft, real men play all ad bruiser team.

Jarman
Mantheon
Win Nhao

IS14155bc7d78be46301c21

07-08-2013

I think fiora, tryn, xin, jax are getting unstopable through late, and an item like thornmail should solve it somehow.

Bombkirby

07-08-2013

Quote:

2 AD Bruisers, 1 AP Bruiser

Rugalb98

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS14155bc7d78be46301c21 View Post
I think fiora, tryn, xin, jax are getting unstopable through late, and an item like thornmail should solve it somehow.
All the champs you listed that go late, Thornmail does not phase them. Jax's dmg is both AD and AP (with items that gave him spellvamp and lifesteal) Thorn doesn't shut him down, Fio gets massive spellvamp (means Thornmail won't do anything), Tryn just laughs at Thornmail while he slaps you in the head with 3-4 crits, Xin just eats thornmail and craps free health.

Think about other items that can counter the one thing they all have in common: ATTACK SPEED. Randuin's Omen, Frozen Heart, Warden's Mail (The cheapest to get) they all counter the big thing that these champs share at any point of the game. Hell an early Ninja Tabi kills their dmg aswell. Sadly, all I hear is "Waaaa it's too hard to build items, give me win item noaw or me not play ur gamez Riot!!1111"

OnlyBotLane

07-09-2013

Quote:

Don't forget imba hat.