I Miss the old Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

undeadkin

Senior Recruiter

07-07-2013

we should really have the old Twisted Treeline back It had more buffs then the beta one.

Demacry

07-08-2013

Honestly as bare bones as this thread is I already like it more than every other "old TT" thread out there. I liked the old buffs too (especially the old wraith-speed buff) but I don't think they have much place on the new map. The map already punishes not being attentive, hard enough without there being speed and on-hit-slow buffs.

Fancy Foxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-08-2013

instead you have altars and vilemaw. And a small speed boost from the heal in the middle for easier ganks. Ive been an avid 3v3 players since TT was first introduced. I dont understand why people keep complaining about the new one. Its not going to get you anywhere its gone forever. Even on the "official" petition thread riot basically said suck it up.

Strossus Gran

07-08-2013

I miss not seeing this thread posted every 3 days as a new thread instead of posted on one of the MANY MANY MANY existing threads saying the exact same thing.

Oh wait...

Maplenator

07-08-2013

OK, so the community actually wants to be able to play the old Twisted Treeline map. But riot doesn't aren't we the ones playing the game and wanting something, it seems the game is decided by riot and the community can't make choices. The new map is even smaller than the old one, I prefered the old one imo.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplenator View Post
it seems the game is decided by riot and the community can't make choices..
Yep, it is called being a game designer. When you let the fans have what they want you end up with fan-service turd. Though I like the old map better too.

Armstice

07-10-2013

Nostalgia is a powerful enemy. I think people spend so much time reminiscing about what was they aren't taking the time to enjoy what is. Game developers know that giving in to nostalgia is a pitfall, no one wants a long drop and short stop bud.

Siamak

07-10-2013

I miss the 6v6 customs you could do on them.

Shame it was considered an exploit and even streamers were banned for it.