Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted faith 99% chance for a stun card.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G47G

07-07-2013

srr this isn't in the format you want, but i don't know if it's a bugg or a hack.

so we were playing in TT in normal, and for some reason (bugg or hack) the enemy twisted fait got the stun card 99% of the time. i've been watching him all the time, through the entire game of 20 min he only got another card once or twice, and this was when he was farming minions.
my teammates alse agreed with me.

now this can be a system fault because of inconsistent consistency or it was a hack.
i heard something about inconsistent consistency being fixed for junglers, but it doesn't seem this has been done fore twisted faith.

FaylureAtLoL

Recruiter

07-07-2013

There is a pattern of how the cards go *Blue, red, gold*
He knows the pattern and he knows when to take out the card at the right time.
It isn't a hack, it's understanding character mechanics.

Khalahn

07-07-2013

It's called "Pick a Card" for a reason; you lock in on the card you want, not some random card you don't want.

Eunson

07-07-2013

You should probably read the spell before you post a bug about it.

Majora Incarnate

07-07-2013

10/10