Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo, Rylas and Frozen Mallet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xedd

11-26-2010

Hi, I was just wondering if Teemo's poison shot passive ability would be able to stack rylas and frozen mallet, since he is doing physical damage all the time, and his poison shots do initial magic damage + magic damage over time. would frozen mallet not be able to take effect first and as the poison does damage over time have the rylas passive take effect?
please correct me if I'm wrong but I have tried this a few times in game but not sure if they actually stack as I always buy rylas before frozen mallet. so far it does seem like it works but I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks for your time

ALargeBear

11-26-2010

I don't believe that Teemo's poison can even proc the slow of Rylais, but I can't find a source to confirm it. Additionally, only one item slow can be in effect at a time, so even if Rylais could slow, it would only take the higher slow between the two.

hvywpnsguy

11-26-2010

Teemo's poison doesnt proc Rylai's slow. The Rylai only works on spells that you actually cast on an enemy or area. But if you are going AP get Rylai. If you are going ad, get Frozen