Akali Splash Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryad Soraka

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSilver View Post
Hey dude,

So I may not have been clear when I made that last post. Karma would be included in that list of high priority splash reworks. Any skins that have been visually updated where the splash does not accurately represent the skin will be a high priority once we start to address skin splashes.
yay, i'm excited to see new karma splashes

Papa Jàx

07-08-2013

Pretty please?

(Image is not mine)

Viktors Henchman

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotColdburger View Post
Akali is not my main. All though I do appreciate good art, lighting, composition of handsome female anatomy posed in extreme circumstances - and I know Silver will do this justice.

Just saying we are on it! Patience summoners
Asking for patience when we been waiting over a month for Spirit Guard Udyr.
How dare you!

UgIierBetty

07-08-2013

Attachment 725562
This face is the one and only reason I bought Akali. I just love seeing that icon pop up in-game when I kill a champion/turret.

Kind of like the old Sona icon: that was the one and only reason I played Sona, and when it was changed I stopped playing her.

Don't make it like the Chinese one: I hate the little face icon in that.

RaideNN

07-08-2013

evelynn needs some serious work in everything compared to akali

Sophitia

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
Any word on Sorceress Lux? At least change hers to the Chinese splash in the meanwhile if you're reworking it.

MSF72

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
Try not to make it too fantastic to the point where we no longer want skins for the champ lol ever since the splash art for Sona was redone, I've been begging for it to never change and refuse to buy any other Sona skin. Kind of wish her splash was a buyable skin to be honest. Rather have it completely too myself.

Mirana Arashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

What about Divine Soraka? All of Soraka's splashes have been updated with her VU , except for that skin , I own It and I really want a new splash for It. I know It does somehow represent the in-game form , but It's still outdated to me and some details are not the same. Please , I want an answer on this Didn't get one yet.

Warbéar

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!

You guys updated trundle and forgot about his splash.

ExaltedVanguard

07-08-2013

Sorceress Lux is by far the most hideous splash art in the game. That face... It's so creepy!