Akali Splash Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udyrfrykte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

Save the Sideboob 2013

Fidget Nimbat

07-08-2013

Cho gath needs one too guys!

Caítlyn

07-08-2013

I would have upvoted the riotsilver post but it was at +69

Splinterheart

07-08-2013

Give is the role of the champion that you next expect to have their splash art updated for

questir

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotColdburger View Post
Akali is not my main. All though I do appreciate good art, lighting, composition of handsome female anatomy posed in extreme circumstances - and I know Silver will do this justice.
Amen

Anymeese

Master Recruiter

07-08-2013

First of all: Thank you for sharing the plan/guideline with us. I do love when yall include us the community in the loop, even if it's just partially

That said, I have to ask: How is fixing a splashes that look bad but have served their purpose for a long time now a higher priority than misrepresenting products (skins) that people can only buy with real money? If you went to the store and bought a brown wallet, got home and opened it up and SURPRISE, it's royal blue, wouldn't you be a little frustrated? Not to mention that refunds are limited..

Lil slugger looks fairly different, but holy ****, Junkyard is ENTIRELY different. Saying "just look it up on youtube" is not acceptable, especially when it isn't even Riot's youtube channel..

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSilver View Post
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
Not sure how to feel about this - I don't like the normal splash, but I love the Stinger splash, and I'm afraid I'll lose that one in the process of reworking the original.

Aeson

07-08-2013

Quote:
When will Junkyard and Lil Slugger Trundle splashes be updated?

These, like the Nidalee skin splashes will be of the first skin splashes to be reworked. Right now our main goal with splash reworks is to address all of the base splashes first, and then we will work on a priority list for skins, which will be judged based on both quality standards and on which skins are the furthest from their in game model counterparts (skins that have had their VU will for the most part be very high on this list.)
While I understand the idea that updated base splashes are more important than updated skin splashes, it's super disappointing that post-VU Nidalee still hasn't gotten new skin splashes since it went live almost eight months ago, and it's even worse that skin splashes for relaunched champs don't match the actual skins. Any chance these splashes can be prioritized alongside updated base splashes? Alternatively, going forward, can skin splash updates for VU/relaunch champs be prioritized so they launch concurrently, avoiding the backlog in the first place?

Hallows Evelynn

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotcoldburger View Post
akali is not my main. All though i do appreciate good art, lighting, composition of handsome female anatomy posed in extreme circumstances - and i know silver will do this justice.

Just saying we are on it! Patience summoners

why are u not on eve tho bro?!?!?!?!

CDZoro

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!

http://www.tvnotas.com.mx/advf/image...fd13_350x0.jpg