Akali Splash Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OGZ Bob Gnarly

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSilver View Post
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
Keep the sideboob shot. Keep iiiiiit.

MachinedramonDM

07-08-2013

whats wrong with her side boob? in the new splash art u better not remove that riot

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

no copy/pasting chinese art now.

Typhnox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

Noooo, theyre gonna nerf the queen of sideboob!

Riot pls

FUS R0 DAH

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
great job on your art works btw :3

Nidhogg

07-08-2013

Any of the glow-eyed splashes with no real background could use reworks. (Shen, Nasus, Zilean, Malphite, Rammus, etc.) It's great news about Akali though, thank you.

rabidrodent

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!
We are a dying breed my friend. I wish you luck in your endeavors my noble compatriot.

Ylem

07-08-2013

The worst offender is the Stinger one. It literally looks like Fiddle is wearing her skin as a coat. So make it a Fiddle skin already.

WaffIeMaker

07-08-2013

just use nurse... aw yeah

Anymeese

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!
Please Silver.. When will Junkyard and Lil Slugger Trundle splashes be updated? it's straight-up pathetic that they do not represent the skin in any way currently