Akali Splash Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shattered Exile

4 Weeks Ago

"dudes, it takes a lot of hard work to draw one new splash art for one champion! I understand you've been waiting and we love you for that but just give us at least another year to get the sketch done!"

99% sure they'll just end up using the Chinese splash art anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/gS1Kgj6.jpg

Icedteaisgood

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Valeria View Post
"dudes, it takes a lot of hard work to draw one new splash art for one champion! I understand you've been waiting and we love you for that but just give us at least another year to get the sketch done!"

Well it certainly looks better than the current one, but I'm really hoping for one done from scratch. Riot's art output these days is really good (especially compared to last time Akali got anything) and I'd love to see a new splash done by them.

On the other hand, when it comes to Akali, assume the worst. Less disappointment that way. So yeah, she'll probably just end up with the Chinese splash.

Icedteaisgood

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibboleth19 View Post
This necro was a good choice
This thread's been getting necroed every few weeks for like 8 months now. Obviously it's not getting us anywhere, but what else is there to do? Akali for life.

YGBSM

4 Weeks Ago

This brings to mind the skeleton maymay

Hamadriade

4 Weeks Ago

Akali can go die in a fire tbh but seeing riot not keeping their promises makes me hate them more than I hate Akali.

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

"in the process"
yeah, right

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Valeria View Post

I'm sure as hell new Akali will look like Jade not Akali.

Icedteaisgood

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamadriade View Post
Akali can go die in a fire tbh but seeing riot not keeping their promises makes me hate them more than I hate Akali.
Well they never actually promised anything. They just said it was being worked on, and then it got dropped any they started working on some other stuff, and here we are.

Icedteaisgood

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFall View Post
I'm sure as hell new Akali will look like Jade not Akali.
The real question is, when will we even find out? 2014 is looking less and less likely now

RemusNeo

3 Weeks Ago

They didn't even anounce new splash for Vayne and Shyvana and got them out, and still nothing for Akali! xD