Akali Splash Art

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GutEveryone

07-08-2013

sideboob

Mr Scruffz

07-08-2013

Shaco, Sion(assuming his will come with his future rework), Rammus are a few that need new splashes aswell

Holy Malevolence

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSilver View Post
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
You fixing Silverfang?

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
So.... how 'bout that Zilean VU / gameplay remake, mmm?

Sayath

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!
Excellent! Be prepared to be bombarded with Akali related art requests though. ;P

Ralik098

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!
Good to hear this is getting updated. Any others being worked on currently that you can talk about?

Pookrat

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!
Will there be any speed art videos of the process? I miss those...

Savux

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!

i hope her boobies stay huge and jiggly

Wesilii

07-08-2013

I like her classic and Crimson skins... Not crazy for her Silverfang splash though)

øLordSeth

07-08-2013

As long as the sideboob remains

12345612 ... 26